The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (3 Viewers)

Otis

Been watching my family , always had a weird crush on Zoe Wanamaker 🤦🏻‍♂️
Forget about Zoe Wanamaker, let's sit down and discuss your watching of My Family.

giphy.gif

Mcbean

Oh dearie me, no! She has often appeared on lists of sexiest women, but i really cannot see that she has any redeeming features. But hey, each to their own!
Yep OSB does'nt do anything for me but then i have always like Helen Mirren - Nigella was also bumptious last night on beeb 2

Kneeza

Just started motherland , I have thing for Diane Morgan
Watched some of the first series but the lead female was just so annoying I gave up. And then she turned up in Line of Duty and was ten times worse. I'm so glad nobody's picked her out on here as a 'hotty'. Yech.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Just started watching Luther from the beginning on a recommendation. Had i known Ruth Wilson was in it, i'd have tuned in sooner! She was incredibly sexy in the HBO series The Waitress a few years back - i didn't know she was English from watching that. She's been brilliant in everything i have seen her in (sadly not including my bed!).
I think she has that 1940s/50s classic look and i'm kinda hooked!

1621250997033.png

Otis

Watched some of the first series but the lead female was just so annoying I gave up. And then she turned up in Line of Duty and was ten times worse. I'm so glad nobody's picked her out on here as a 'hotty'. Yech.
I like her.

Untitled-41-742x388.png

Kneeza

You watched the BBC4 programme about the Coventry motor industry then??!
Ha ha. No, not yet (but have recorded it).
My Grandfather worked at Ryton in the 60s though, but only in the boiler room.
Slightly off topic. When I were nobbut a lad, the chap over the road won a Minx derivative (can't recall which one) in a CET competition. About two years later me and my mates were hoofing a football around the street and it hit the car low down on a door. The shower of rust that fell from the sill was quite shocking.
Terrible old sheds.

Users who are viewing this thread