The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (5 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

No phones in the classrooms unfortunately, I swear to god I don’t remember my teachers being milfs . Specially in secondary school I’d have tried harder

LastGarrison

No phones in the classrooms unfortunately, I swear to god I don’t remember my teachers being milfs . Specially in secondary school I’d have tried harder
When I'm walking my dog in the morning on the way back I walk past Clifford Bridge School and there's this one teacher who is an absolute cutie.

We did have one fit teacher at Cally, Ms Williams the drama teacher. Proper posh (for Cally) sort. I got an A in GCSE drama as well so show's it concentrates the mind.

Ahhh memories.....

ovduk78

We did have one fit teacher at Cally, Ms Williams the drama teacher. Proper posh (for Cally) sort. I got an A in GCSE drama as well so show's it concentrates the mind.

Ahhh memories.....
Was this in the 80s/90s & was she quite small, Welsh & big chested?

ovduk78

You're not thinking of Breeda Williams are you? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah think you're right. Memory is fading on me.....
Her name was Ann & if it's her she was engaged to my mate for ages & was a brilliant laugh until he unbelievably decided he couldn't waste his life with just 1 woman. She used to tell us some boys used to leave notes on her windscreen, wasn't you was it?!

Ian1779

They weren’t - the quality of female teachers has improved markedly since the 90’s. My English teacher looked like the creatures that lived in the house outside Fraggle Rock

OffenhamSkyBlue

It was always the French teachers in the seventies at Heart of England.
Most of my teachers ( i went to school in Bristol) seemed very old, and were not remotely attractive. I had a different French teacher every year, and they were all extremely moose-like! Until Mrs Turner in my 4th and 5th year (ask your parents, kids!) - she was French, and utterly divine in every way! It was something of a miracle that I got an A at O-level, such was the amount of time i spent in class just staring at her, but maybe i tried extra hard for her (leave it!!!!!).

The teachers i see on TV programmes seem only old enough to have left school themselves, but are way more attractive than in the 70s!

wingy

Here's a question.
How old were you when you first dropped your pencil on the floor to take your first peek up teacher's kilt.
7-8 yrs when it got to be a bit of a habit among my class.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Here's a question.
How old were you when you first dropped your pencil on the floor to take your first peek up teacher's kilt.
7-8 yrs when it got to be a bit of a habit among my class.
Not sure about that but I remember playing pool in my dads pub when I was about 11 and a lads girlfriend was sat on a bar stool with her legs crossed revealing a hint of stocking and suspenders . That was a pleasent memory

1nilandwe...

PL.jpg

I present to you, Prue Leith.
Smart, subtly funny, a little bit cheeky, nice accent, fun sense of style.
And all in all a very attractive older lady.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Actually you don’t see a glimpse of stockings and suspenders much anymore do you ?
I blame trump

It’sabatch87

I remember my dad wanting to go to parents evening at my juniors(Willenhall wood).
After me getting a new young teacher Mrs Edwards blond and looked like a farah fawcett!!
She was delightful from what I remember!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Haven’t watched countdown for a while but Rachel Riley looks ace , she seems to have bigger boobs then before

1603374133836.jpeg

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be fair maybe the “not so obvious “ should be taken from the thread title

Users who are viewing this thread