The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (9 Viewers)

Otis

When I watch BBC Breakfast and see these two I always feel sorry for them.

p04vf7gb.jpg

2f6ecc1042a903c72916301c61fde77a.jpg

It's great they have carved out a very good career for themselves at the Beeb, but I bet they have suffered some cruel barbs and insults throughout their lives.

Can't imagine their schools days as having been much fun.

Otis

Really?

Okay.

I was being totally sincere. Unfortunately, she has quite horse like features and I can only imagine her enduring bullying as a teenager.

Grendel

Really?

Okay.

I was being totally sincere. Unfortunately, she has quite horse like features and I can only imagine her enduring bullying as a teenager.

Why? I doubt a man would. Seems a very sexist comment to me

Grendel

Not at all.

“I feel sorry for them” - sorry that’s a disgusting thing to say.

I’d imagine they’d look at a photo of you and feel far sorrier for you.

So you’d say the same about a man would you?

Otis

“I feel sorry for them” - sorry that’s a disgusting thing to say.

I’d imagine they’d look at a photo of you and feel far sorrier for you.

So you’d say the same about a man would you?
Yes.

I am not going to get into a nonsensical, ridiculous argument with you.

I always feel sorry for anyone who I think might have been bullied because of their looks. Woman, or man.

'Digusting?'

Get a grip.

I was being sympathetic, which I always am. My wife described her as very ugly. I disagreed with her. Hate to hear that.

Grendel

Yes.

I am not going to get into a nonsensical, ridiculous argument with you.

I always feel sorry for anyone who I think might have been bullied because of their looks. Woman, or man.

'Digusting?'

Get a grip.

I was being sympathetic, which I always am. My wife described her as very ugly. I disagreed with her. Hate to hear that.

Well you are a pretty warped individual if looking at those photos your reaction was - I bet they were bullied at school for being so ugly.

Still haven’t responded if it was a man by the way.

Otis

Well you are a pretty warped individual if looking at those photos your reaction was - I bet they were bullied at school for being so ugly.

Still haven’t responded if it was a man by the way.
I have.

You clearly cannot read. 'Woman or man.' The same if it was a man.

I have just showed your post to my wife and daughter and they cannot stop laughing.

So wide of the mark it's not true.

giphy.gif

Otis

When I was at school there was one girl (I won't name her) who many people would think of as being very, very ugly. Her nickname was Frogface. She had no friends at all. No-one ever spoke to her and everyone was very cruel to her too.

I was never cruel, but I have always felt guilty every since for maybe not sticking up for her as a human being at the time. Too shy and weak to do so.

I still see her around to this vevy day and still feel guilty.

She never married and I only ever see her by herself. She is never, ever with anyone, be it family or friend.

Grendel

Well I don’t think it’s appropriate or necessary and I’m leaving it at that.

To me “I feel sorry for her as she looks like a horse” is exactly what someone like Donald Trump would say

Each to their own

Otis

Well I don’t think it’s appropriate or necessary and I’m leaving it at that.

To me “I feel sorry for her as she looks like a horse” is exactly what someone like Donald Trump would say

Each to their own
I clearly didn't say that or imply that, but indeed, each to their own.

That's not what I meant at all.

robbieray

When I was at school there was one girl (I won't name her) who many people would think of as being very, very ugly. Her nickname was Frogface. She had no friends at all. No-one ever spoke to her and everyone was very cruel to her too.

I was never cruel, but I have always felt guilty every since for maybe not sticking up for her as a human being at the time. Too shy and weak to do so.

I still see her around to this vevy day and still feel guilty.

She never married and I only ever see her by herself. She is never, ever with anyone, be it family or friend.
Frogface was married, but her partner croaked it

Otis

Frogface was married, but her partner croaked it
Indeed.

It is a sad tale though, this 'Frogface', so cannot give you a like. I don't think most people even knew this girl's real name at the time. She was simply known as Frogface.

Even though I didn't particularly do anything wrong I still feel guilty. I hung around with kids who were cruel to her (most were though).

I do say hello to her if I see her these days. I don't think I said a single word to her in the whole 4 years of school.

Nick

Administrator
Indeed.

It is a sad tale though, this 'Frogface', so cannot give you a like. I don't think most people even knew this girl's real name at the time. She was simply known as Frogface.

Even though I didn't particularly do anything wrong I still feel guilty. I hung around with kids who were cruel to her (most were though).

I do say hello to her if I see her these days. I don't think I said a single word to her in the whole 4 years of school.

You were the only one who wanted to ribbit.

giphy.gif

Marty

When I watch BBC Breakfast and see these two I always feel sorry for them.

View attachment 10923

View attachment 10924

It's great they have carved out a very good career for themselves at the Beeb, but I bet they have suffered some cruel barbs and insults throughout their lives.

Can't imagine their schools days as having been much fun.

I had no idea who either of them were, but that Sally Nugent bird is lovely.

As someone quite rightly mentioned above, I'm sure they feel more sorry for you then you do for them.

Gazolba

I always found the woman on the Metropolis film poster pretty hot in a sexy-robot kind of way.
Hopefully, she would always do your bidding.
Metropolis-movie-poster.jpg

Otis

I had no idea who either of them were, but that Sally Nugent bird is lovely.

As someone quite rightly mentioned above, I'm sure they feel more sorry for you then you do for them.
Maybe they do.

I would feel sorry for myself if I saw me.

Otis

Janahara, Bangladeshi cricketer.

Not obvious, because I bet nearly all of us have never heard of her.

Came across her last night in the WT20 game against England.

gettyimages-480138233-612x612.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread