The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (3 Viewers)

dutchman

Elisabeth Moss, looking very different to how she looks in The Handmaid's Tale...
1525860839-amosses.jpg

1501110527-aoff.jpg

vow

Elisabeth Moss, looking very different to how she looks in The Handmaid's Tale...
1525860839-amosses.jpg
Not toooo bad I guess, but fook me, that's an unflattering picture, Dutch!

Try this one!
elisabeth-moss-e1537281046497.jpg

fellatio_Martinez

Lucy Martin, BBC meteorologist:
View attachment 12316

I was on a night out last summer and a rather lovely lady with a missing hand like Lucy Martin started chatting to me at the bar. I was enjoying the chat and was very attracted to her. Then 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton came on the jukebox and she got very excited, singing along and dancing. She then put her stump up to my face for me to sing into it as if it was a microphone.

I've never left a bar quicker in my life.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

I was on a night out last summer and a rather lovely lady with a missing hand like Lucy Martin started chatting to me at the bar. I was enjoying the chat and was very attracted to her. Then 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton came on the jukebox and she got very excited, singing along and dancing. She then put her stump up to my face for me to sing into it as if it was a microphone.

Could you not have thought of something for her to sing into

OffenhamSkyBlue

While USA footballer Alex Morgan is far too obvious for this thread, i think Christen Press probably sneaks under the "not so obvious" radar. And WHAT a header!!
images

CJ_covblaze

While USA footballer Alex Morgan is far too obvious for this thread, i think Christen Press probably sneaks under the "not so obvious" radar. And WHAT a header!!
images

She’s better looking than Morgan.

Mcbean

I am reading this at breakfast and just spat my kloggies over the table - for a nanosecond I thought you were going to say she stuffed her stump up your arse taking fisting to a new height !

fellatio_Martinez

I am reading this at breakfast and just spat my kloggies over the table - for a nanosecond I thought you were going to say she stuffed her stump up your arse taking fisting to a new height !

Haha, I think a fisting (stumping?) may have been less distressing to me. I know that sounds odd but it's like 'nam. You only know what's its like if you've experienced it

Nick

Administrator

That is genius though, you should have licked it and asked her to return the favour.

Gazolba

images
That's a very flattering photo of Christen Press. Did you watch her in a recent game? She looks nothing like that photo.
I find England's Beth Mead (number 22) very appealing:
Beth-Mead-2.jpg

Last edited:

Gazolba

Not so obvious on the football field since the camera does not zoom in on her every 5 minutes like it does with Alex Morgan.
But Abby Dahlkemper is way better looking in my opinion.
And yes she played all 90 minutes of the World Cup final.
Here she is out of her football kit.
Abby-Dahlkemper-resized.jpg

OhhEnnEmm

There's some bird I've seen on kids telly, assuming it's CBeeBies or CBBC or some crap, but Catie something I believe she's called, proper belter!

CJ_covblaze

There's some bird I've seen on kids telly, assuming it's CBeeBies or CBBC or some crap, but Catie something I believe she's called, proper belter!

Munnings? She's a racing driver that appears on a show on CBeebies. I've done a small amount of sponsorship stuff for her.

OhhEnnEmm

Munnings? She's a racing driver that appears on a show on CBeebies. I've done a small amount of sponsorship stuff for her.

Eyyy, yeah man that's the one, thanks!

Don't get me wrong, she's obviously very attractive once you see her.

The "not so obvious" bit for me is just that I really wasn't expecting someone so hot to appear on the kids telly! :pompus: quite intriguing stuff!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Saw Lisa Snowden in the paper at the weekend my she’s aged well still only 47

Users who are viewing this thread