The Next Statement (1 Viewer)

BobbyDazzler

So you should know the answer to your question.

Wow! You really go out of your way to be unhelpful. It’s a genuine question for which I’ve yet to see any clear responses. Lots of conjecture and attempts at answers but from you, only sarcasm and attempts at bickering. You’re the main reason why threads which have reasonable debate and discussion within them, tend to deteriorate into petty and childish comments. As I’ve said before, a shame really.

Nick

Administrator
Wow! You really go out of your way to be unhelpful. It’s a genuine question for which I’ve yet to see any clear responses. Lots of conjecture and attempts at answers but from you, only sarcasm and attempts at bickering. You’re the main reason why threads which have reasonable debate and discussion within them, tend to deteriorate into petty and childish comments. As I’ve said before, a shame really.

So as you know how to use a forum and have read the threads you should surely know?

If you don't like it, you don't need to login. Just pretend it's a match day.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Cannot agree that 'there would be no club now' Clearly it seems the club were struggling financially at Highfield road which the debts were taken to the Ricoh - at that point why did the club not go into administration? which is normal in business if the debts are beyond saving - Bolton wanders are currently in deep trouble give it three months and current troubles will be practically be forgotten - a new consortium will come in and within 2 years they will be probably back in the championship
They should have gone into Administration before Leicester did - we had 60 million in debts - problem was Too Many powerful people were owed a significant portion. They weren’t prepared to write it off.

Nick

Administrator
Pathetic. I presume you’re a grown man and not a child. Dear, oh dear.
It's almost as if it's the same tired old act people tried a few weeks ago.

It's really that simple, if you can't be bothered to read something but say the same thing over and over then a forum probably isn't for you.

I know some twitter accounts who can help you though? You really aren't forced to login.

BobbyDazzler

It's almost as if it's the same tired old act people tried a few weeks ago.

It's really that simple, if you can't be bothered to read something but say the same thing over and over then a forum probably isn't for you.

I know some twitter accounts who can help you though? You really aren't forced to login.

Can you not see what you do? You stifle grown up and sensible discussions. You are, far too often, the person who derails quite useful debate. It’s a shame - this forum could be a great asset at the moment yet, like on Twitter, there are some who are determined to cause divisions. Now I know you’ll insist on the final word (as is your want) but I’ll leave it there because I’m tired of your silly bickering.

Nick

Administrator
Can you not see what you do? You stifle grown up and sensible discussions. You are, far too often, the person who derails quite useful debate. It’s a shame - this forum could be a great asset at the moment yet, like on Twitter, there are some who are determined to cause divisions. Now I know you’ll insist on the final word (as is your want) but I’ll leave it there because I’m tired of your silly bickering.

The grown up discussion that has already been had?

Might want to have a look through your post history and impeccable timing to jump into particular threads.

If you are tired of it, just don't login which after 69 posts in nearly 8 years it looks like it hasn't been an issue. (Until the chance was there previously to try and stick the boot in).

BobbyDazzler

The grown up discussion that has already been had?

Might want to have a look through your post history and impeccable timing to jump into particular threads.

If you are tired of it, just don't login which after 69 posts in nearly 8 years it looks like it hasn't been an issue. (Until the chance was there previously to try and stick the boot in).
As predicted...

BobbyDazzler

Maybe we can predict how you won't be seen for any match thread or after match thread next season but seemingly jump in for particulars?
I can assure you, won’t find me on any match threads. It doesn’t interest me. My discussions about matches tend to happen on my long drive home with real people. When there are developments in this long and sorry saga, I use SBT to try gain a better understanding of the implications of what’s happened. As most threads tend to be related to off-field issues, I’d say I’m in the majority.

Fergusons_Beard

So Wasps were aware of the euro thing before talks and now Gilbert broke them (ie Wasps let slip) they have decided to walk away from discussions because of a thing they already knew about.....

Smacks of discussions not going their way and them (again) trying to leverage more rent money out of SISU by PR led public blackmail.

What they clearly fail to see is that the balance of views is clearly going the clubs way.

Most (sane) supporters are now looking beyond the (fucktard owners) SISU storyline and starting to ask very valid questions about the reasons behind Wasps (and CCC) strategy in denying 135 year old CCFC access to the stadium built for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick

Administrator
I can assure you, won’t find me on any match threads. It doesn’t interest me. My discussions about matches tend to happen on my long drive home with real people. When there are developments in this long and sorry saga, I use SBT to try gain a better understanding of the implications of what’s happened. As most threads tend to be related to off-field issues, I’d say I’m in the majority.

The season has finished, so they will be.

Shame your boycott didn't last and you didn't try and get a better understanding in the last few years until you wanted to login to try and join in having a pop at me.

Ask the people on your drive home the latest about the politics, surely?

It's amazing how only certain things don't interest some on a ccfc forum, particularly the thing its made for.

Reactions: TTG

BobbyDazzler

The season has finished, so they will be.

Shame your boycott didn't last and you didn't try and get a better understanding in the last few years until you wanted to login to try and join in having a pop at me.

Ask the people on your drive home the latest about the politics, surely?
It’s the same throughout the season if we are honest.

I value the input of most of the posters on here who add something to the discussion.

Nick

Administrator
It’s the same throughout the season if we are honest.

I value the input of most of the posters on here who add something to the discussion.

Let's not pretend you know about during the season.

You are in the wrong place if you aren't bothered about the actual football.

BobbyDazzler

Let's not pretend you know about during the season.

You are in the wrong place if you aren't bothered about the actual football.
I’m pretty sure I’ve supported the club for long enough, travelled enough miles to all corners of the country and have invested enough of my time and money to be confident I’m bothered about the football. But thanks for your input.

Nick

Administrator
I’m pretty sure I’ve supported the club for long enough, travelled enough miles to all corners of the country and have invested enough of my time and money to be confident I’m bothered about the football. But thanks for your input.

Just not on a ccfc forum where it's kind of the point? Oh well. I'm sure you will have fun in the little circle on social media where there are others in the same boat

BobbyDazzler

Just not on a ccfc forum where it's kind of the point? Oh well. I'm sure you will have fun in the little circle on social media where there are others in the same boat
Another reasonable thread brought to an end due to bickering brought about by the admin. A shame.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

L G been away missed it . djr 8369 Where were we (Sisu) playing 30 odd miles away because we wouldn't pay a legally agreed deal in place when they took over.I don't know if you live in Coventry (i don't) but if i did would not want my council having a stadium draiining resources waiting for a hedge fund to come back, hill83 as you see don't live in the city never met the guy this is my opinion you have yours. covmark clown maybe but yes. Sorry the ferret didn't mean all the money, rent already dealt with that aswering L G saddling us with Sisu maybe covboy " 3 months" in that time they will still be sitting at the bottom of our league if they still exit championship i think not.Like to say evening son i see you are on here

Grendel

L G been away missed it . djr 8369 Where were we (Sisu) playing 30 odd miles away because we wouldn't pay a legally agreed deal in place when they took over.I don't know if you live in Coventry (i don't) but if i did would not want my council having a stadium draiining resources waiting for a hedge fund to come back, hill83 as you see don't live in the city never met the guy this is my opinion you have yours. covmark clown maybe but yes. Sorry the ferret didn't mean all the money, rent already dealt with that aswering L G saddling us with Sisu maybe covboy " 3 months" in that time they will still be sitting at the bottom of our league if they still exit championship i think not.Like to say evening son i see you are on here

Are you on Crystal meth?

Fergusons_Beard

e815083d11afee9039880fa65a2cdff6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Don’t want your council draining resources, but happy for them not to tender it out and sell to the highest bidder?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

H D W good player by the way but when it was sold the price not been independently deemed to be a fair price . On that point if that is correct and i read that somewhere surely IF there was any comeback the people who advised them would be the ones at fault.

David O'Day

H D W good player by the way but when it was sold the price not been independently deemed to be a fair price . On that point if that is correct and i read that somewhere surely IF there was any comeback the people who advised them would be the ones at fault.
Come again? How does that stop the council being at fault?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread