The next 3 games (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Earlier in the season these next 3 seemed average fixtures, but as the season has progressed they are now 3 tough games on the bounce. Will be truly interesting to see what happens over these 3 games if we are still to claim a play off spot.
Get past these games without being hurt and at least a share of the spoils and we will only get stronger towards the end of the season.

shmmeee

Massive three games if we’re going to have playoff ambitions. I’d be challenging the squad to go out and prove we’re better than these three (while quietly knowing we aren’t better than QPR but fuck it it’s at home so who knows?).

steve cooper

In all honesty don’t see us winning any. These 3 will show whether we are actually playoff candidates or not
If we don't win any of those 3 games, I think our playoff hopes will be all but ended. You can blame an isolated defeat on bad luck but three consecutive games against direct competitors should tell us all we need to know about our playoff chances.
We need at least one win and hopefully will be undefeated, as two of them are at home.
Lets see what happens. I'm thinking 7 points.

Londonccfcfan

I may be thinking with my sky blue tinted glasses.

But i have no doubt barring any major injury issues/covid.

We will win 6 of our next 9 games.!

As for these 3 games...7 points. Minimum 6.

ccfcricoh

4 points would be ok looking at the run of fixtures after these games, but would love to see 2 wins in there. Stoke at home probably the easiest of the 3

nunchuckas

I think it will be pivotal the order in which we get the results.
E.g. if we beat QPR first, then it will give us the freedom to go for it a bit more and be a lot more expansive in the following 2 games - putting us in a great position to go on and get 6+ points from the 3 games.

Lose or draw against QPR, and I think we will keep it a lot tighter and go on to try to make sure we at least draw the other 2 games with a slight chance of trying to nick it - could only see us getting 2/3 points in that scenario, 4 max (which would be decent).

Users who are viewing this thread