The next 3 games. (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Season defining.

Probably think im being dramatic but here's the reasoning.

In a similar way to the run where we had Pompey, Rotherham Sunderland Ipswich last season, a cluster of games that will go a long way to seeing where we will end up.

Wednesday
Forest
Birmingham.

I dont think im being far fetched saying we need at least 7 from that going into a run of games that frankly are horrendous and none of us expect anything from.

Londonccfcfan

Season defining.

In a similar way to the run where we had Pompey, Rotherham Sunderland Ipswich last season, a cluster of games that will go a long way to seeing where we will end up.

Wednesday
Forest
Birmingham.

I dont think im being far fetched saying we need at least 7 from that going into a run of games that frankly are horrendous and none of us expect anything from.

Massive games.

Allen has to start ahead of Shipley. Robins only person in world who thinks different. Pathetic.

Ccfcisparks

Season defining.

Wednesday
Forest
Birmingham.

Can see us coming out with 3 points from that

Liquid Gold

Massive games. We have to find some form from somewhere because we can’t go into the next bunch of fixtures without at least a small gap.

Hullinho87

If we break it down into these mini objectives now.
More of a mindset thing for fans than the team themselves.

If we can get to Sheff Wed game with the hope to go at least 9 points clear of them and the bottom 3 (obviously all depending on other results).

if we can do that, then beat them to achieve it. That would feel quite significant as we go into Feb.

Last edited:

mds

We got this totally season totally arse about face, forward thinking and attack minded against the best teams in the league, then as the opponents got easier we start to back off, stop conceding and shored it up a little and look pretty mediocre when we should of been going at them.

This is three games we really need to attack and try to put pressure on each of them the same way we tried to start the season.
Bristol, 1st half, if we could reproduce anything near that we should have nothing to fear from either of the next three they wouldnt get anywhere near us. Worried that MR will go out defensive to stop us losing and settle for a point when with the seven games following being virtually as hard a run as it could get we really need to maximise our points total to at least maintain some sort of gap and give some hope because Feb is unlikely to be a happy month for CCFC fans, i hope im wrong but the way it currently looks with the way we are playing i cant see us picking up many points in Feb.

Astute

I get it. We lose to a side with proper firepower that I think will get promoted to the Premier this season and suddenly the negativity from certain people gets pushed to the front.

The sides below us are averaging a point a game. We are 6 points out of the bottom 3. 3 draws or 1 win 2 defeats wouldn't be a disaster. I would be happy with 4 points or more.

What happened to survival this season and try to push on next season?

Magwitch

Before last nights game I looked at our next five matches and thought 5 points minimum didn’t expect a win yesterday so the pressure is on we can do it, we have to I tough run coming up in February.

Hullinho87

I get it. We lose to a side with proper firepower that I think will get promoted to the Premier this season and suddenly the negativity from certain people gets pushed to the front.

The sides below us are averaging a point a game. We are 6 points out of the bottom 3. 3 draws or 1 win 2 defeats wouldn't be a disaster. I would be happy with 4 points or more.

What happened to survival this season and try to push on next season?

That last question. We all knew that a large proportion of people would soon forget that.
We stay up by a point. That is a success, no doubt about it.

ccfcricoh

2 wins would be lovely.

Just cant see where goals are coming from at all, everyone in front of Hamer is currently a waste of space, although not criticizing new lad just yet!

Paxman II

Well football is a funny old game. It's eqaully likely we suddenly score a few, things go our way and we put another mini run together. It's plausible because we actually don't look aa bad side tbf. last night proved that point. We were the better side in the first half and had chances to take the lead twice that were both golden opportunities. (Ostigard and O'Hare) It would have been a different game had that happened, and so things turn. Hoping that comes about in the next 3. Do think Sheaf must play and push hamer further forward, or maybe Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread