The new flag designs... (1 Viewer)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

robbiekeane

“King of cov”...was just sick in my mouth a little bit. How fully grown adults can want to call someone the king is beyond me.

Got to be honest mate don’t really love any of them and got a bit lost in this flag thing given there were about 7 polls.

Really liked the two tone thing because I think it’s the perfect combination of capturing a very specific time period at the club which everyone will be happy with, whilst not having an expiry date really either (assuming robins leaves on good terms when he does).

Not sure what else to say really.

Covcraig@bury

2 TONE is part of our DNA .. everyone knows Coventry connections with SKA / SKY BLUE / CATHEDRAL’S . So for me it’s a combination of ALL . Do we really need a picture of Robins ?

Johnnythespider

giphy.gif

covmark

A few weeks ago I asked for designs... hardly anyone bothered .. now you all happy to moan at other peoples efforts..
What happened to all the other designs? Some of them were decent. Particularly the one with Sillet, Hill, Curtis and Robins.
Last I saw people on Facebook and on here were voting for their favourite.

Are these the 3 with the most votes?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ccfcchris

Appreciate your hard work and in no way want to come across as criticizing anything. I thought the original post with Robins and sent to Coventry was simple and brilliant and captured a moment in time. Others feel differently which they're entitled to and it's become a situation of too many choices?

shmmeee

Jesus guys. He’s put together something that’ll be a nice addition to match days and raised the cash for it, really don’t need to be a nob just because you don’t like the designs.

@Elton_Welby's_milkman I think you went too far off from the previous designs and should’ve used the most popular of those as a basis to work with a designer. Ultimately go with what you think if consensus isn’t possible. I’d rather any of these than no flag.

mark82

Jesus guys. He’s put together something that’ll be a nice addition to match days and raised the cash for it, really don’t need to be a nob just because you don’t like the designs.

@Elton_Welby's_milkman I think you went too far off from the previous designs and should’ve used the most popular of those as a basis to work with a designer. Ultimately go with what you think if consensus isn’t possible. I’d rather any of these than no flag.

All I'd say is don't rush it. Not like we're starting this week. People have donated money, some significant amounts. This isn't a guy paying for his own flag.

Ultimately, it's up to the organiser. If he wants to do his own thing then that's his prerogative. If he wants input, fine, but accept the feedback.

FWIW, I think there were some good ideas submitted originally.

Sick Boy

Sorry sickboy must of missed your design.. ill have a look back through and put it up....

Oh hold on
You’ve probably posted about 20 designs, taken people’s money and now posted yet more designs of flags and seem to have ditched the previous designs that those who donated wanted...you’d be better off just giving people their money back and forgetting about it...can’t see this ending well for you.

shmmeee

Nah it’s still salvageable. Go back to the ones shown during the fundraiser, put up a proper poll link with all of them, take the winner and get a designer to polish it from the general idea, or take the top three then another vote. Like mark says loads of time yet.

Happy to help set up a Google Forms link or whatever for voting.

Users who are viewing this thread