The new flag designs... (2 Viewers)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

Elton_Welby's_milkman

Right peoples, I've been working with a designer to complete fresh new designs for the flag, Liquid was right about too many designs, so here's the final 3 to chose from.. I am not willing to change the design I maybe flexible to the wording though ..

so please choose A.B OR C as your favourite

lets get it made and thank Robins hopefully back at the Ricoh..

A:

design 1 our king of cov.jpg

B:
B design 2 forever a skyblue.jpg

OR C:

design 3 theres only one mark robins.jpg

Evo1883

Right peoples, I've been working with a designer to complete fresh new designs for the flag, Liquid was right about too many designs, so here's the final 3 to chose from.. I am not willing to change the design I maybe flexible to the wording though ..

so please choose A.B OR C as your favourite

lets get it made and thank Robins hopefully back at the Ricoh..

A:

View attachment 15723

B:
BView attachment 15725

OR C:

View attachment 15726

A..... All day everyday

jim20

I would go with B, though is there not a better photo of Robins which can be used!

ms639

It's kind of a weird thing to do, to ask people's opinions but also state you aren't willing to change the design. Frankly mate you should have just gone ahead and done it yourself. I don't think they're horrendous, think people are being overly critical. I think option B, the other 2 are too wordy and over complicated in my opinion. You're never going to please everyone

Reactions: TTG
D

Deleted member 2477

What happens if Robins leaves. You are then left with a flag that doesnt reflect the club or manager. A lot of money for something you wouldnt want to display if he went to another club ?

Elton_Welby's_milkman

It's kind of a weird thing to do, to ask people's opinions but also state you aren't willing to change the design. Frankly mate you should have just gone ahead and done it yourself. I don't think they're horrendous, think people are being overly critical. I think option B, the other 2 are too wordy and over complicated in my opinion. You're never going to please everyone
I gave people the choice to submit a design a few weeks back and only a few bothered .. people on here have criticized all or most the designs put forward but have offered nothing themselves. When I gave people the option to change things it got too messy so I now have to keep to a design to stop that happening again..

shmmeee

Hate to add to the negativity here but also not a fan of any of them, all too “current” and wouldn’t stand the test of time like the ones previously. Agree that they’re over designed as well.

Won’t ask for a refund, but ... yeah.

Evo1883

May I add if you choose any, that maybe its best just to lose the hummel chevrons as we may not have them in 5 years but may have Robins still... Just a thought.. I like them myself

JulianDarbyFTW

I've missed out on this whole flag malarkey. How big will it be, as in, will the text be readable from a distance? Is it intended for long term use?

Elton_Welby's_milkman

I've missed out on this whole flag malarkey. How big will it be, as in, will the text be readable from a distance? Is it intended for long term use?
Hi J.D , the flag will be a crowd surfer flag around 10 metres by about 6ish metres big , its to celebrate what Robins has done over the last few years and to show our appreciation, its not intended for long term use, if Robins was to leave the club I for one would still be eternally grateful for the work he has done. Who knows a new one could be designed for next year.. (by someone else :) ) one for actual Coventry city FC

matesx

For me......

The MR image you have used on a Sky Blue background with a 2 tone border

The word LEGEND in black, bold large block font underneath his image.

Cov Crest in a corner.

All who agree do a like

mark82

For me......

The MR image you have used on a Sky Blue background with a 2 tone border

The word LEGEND in black, bold large block font underneath his image.

Cov Crest in a corner.

All who agree do a like

Yep, something like that could actually work. Although I'd personally just use white background with 2-tone border, image of Robins and have 'legend' (or whatever text) in sky blue.

Could maybe do it with Hill and Sillett too and use the plural. Simple, easy on the eye.

Legia Sky Blue

Quite disappointing that these are the 3 options. I thought previously that the 2 Tone link was an excellent idea, and I also liked the Mount Rushmore flag linking Robins to Hill, Curtis & Sillett. Therefore none of the above for me too - you may as well just do whatever you want to do to be honest.

Alkhen

dont get forever a skyblue, thats just asking for it

I'd go a little from A and a little from B

Like this but better

upload_2020-7-3_16-2-39.png

Users who are viewing this thread