The new Coventry City manager will be..... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date
W

westcountry_skyblue

Paul Ince will be our new gaffer !!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I had £25 quid on him half an hour ago,@ 25/1 he is down to 14/1 now !!!

Diehard Si

No chance... I'm sure the club have more sense than that.

Saying that Terry Connor has gone 2nd fav on odds checker, someone is having a serious laugh.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I would just thought i would share with everyone what i have been told,You dont have to believe it?

W

westcountry_skyblue

I know someone who works at the Ricoh and Ince has been staying there for a couple of days to get used to the surroundings which was confirmed by one of the playing staff

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I would piss myself if it was Terry Connor. All those who hold up managerial win ratios as the blind 'top trump' mechanism to assess various managers, and who think Fisher and Waggott therefore did the right thing in sacking Thorn; still trying to defend Connor's 13 game, 0% win ratio at Wolves :D

Macca

but that would just mean that the appointment was a disaster not that the previous sacking was wrong.

personally I would be very disappointed if Connor was appointed, ceratinly wouldn't be laughing

1nilandwe...

I don't think anybody mentioned on here so far would be an overwhelmingly popular choice. So even if you don't like the new manager, (yes, I'm talking to you) please just hold your tongue and get behind whoever it is. At least for a bit? Please?!

It's pointless having a go at a new bloke as soon as he walks in the doors. And we're desperate for a good atmosphere aren't we? Lets all please try and hold up our end of the bargain.

Paul Ince certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but you never know, he might be an inspired appointment.

hill83

I would piss myself if it was Terry Connor. All those who hold up managerial win ratios as the blind 'top trump' mechanism to assess various managers, and who think Fisher and Waggott therefore did the right thing in sacking Thorn; still trying to defend Connor's 13 game, 0% win ratio at Wolves :D
JimCarreyLaugh.gif

shmmeee

So last night we were down to three and due to interview them again. And this mOrning we already know?

Not saying it won't be ince but I doubt anyone knows for sUre yet.

@richh87

I don't think anybody mentioned on here so far would be an overwhelmingly popular choice. So even if you don't like the new manager, (yes, I'm talking to you) please just hold your tongue and get behind whoever it is. At least for a bit? Please?!

It's pointless having a go at a new bloke as soon as he walks in the doors. And we're desperate for a good atmosphere aren't we? Lets all please try and hold up our end of the bargain.

Paul Ince certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but you never know, he might be an inspired appointment.

Exactly. There are too many smart arses on here that think it's really clever to name a lower league Manager who is barely managing in the professional game as their favourite - and then slag off all the well known candidates.

I will back whoever comes in.

Stevec189

Ever thought that he is staying because he is one of the three for second interview and the club have deal on hotel rooms? That makes more sense to me than it is definitely Ince!

PUSB

Covstu

but that would just mean that the appointment was a disaster not that the previous sacking was wrong.

personally I would be very disappointed if Connor was appointed, ceratinly wouldn't be laughing

Agreed mate, i think his appointment would seal the non return of those stay away fans for good also. This would also highlight the lack of ambition in the club, but i bet he would be a 'yes' man.

sky_blue_up_north

Whoever gets the job lots of us will disagree with the appointment. If its Ince I'll give the guy my full support, same goes for any of the other candidates. Ince had a good record with his first two clubs. OK he had a really bad time at Blackburn, and his return to MK Dons. But lots of successful manager fail at some point. Holliway always comes to mind took Liecester down, (thanks for that), but look what he had done for Blackpool. Certain managers seem to suit certain clubs, Ince may well suit us, if its him.

Sick Boy

Well, I am sure that you and good old Thorny will prove the rest of us wrong when he is a massive success at another club in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread