The New CCFC (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

I've been in a dream state recently. Been converting the Mrs to Sky Blue from a zero interest in football for a while, and she got the buzz at the JPT game against Preston.

But my point is, personally as a lifelong Cov fan, it's like supporting a new team. And I can hardly explain it to her. Years of hurt and disappointment have changed to excitement and happiness :D

Does anyone else have this feeling right now?

GaryJones

I know what you mean - I just jumped mine in the bedroom - She thought Id won the pools! But Im so happy it gives me a hard-on (What can I say?) Go figure!;)

RoboCCFC90

Yeah mate I agree with you bud! Since 87 we have bad disappointment and relegations and no chances of bouncing back to where this club belongs but now with Mark Robins and the squad we have some momentum :)

Was quite funny when Ames started singing at the JPT game :)

Skyblue4u

Yep, I'm actually looking forward to when we play again and long may it continue. Haven't been as excited about being a sky blue in such a long time :D

ccfc92

Haha, I told her at 1-1, I was sulking for the rest of the weekend. But went mental at 2-1 :D

N yeahh mate :L

GaryJones

I know what you mean - I just jumped mine in the bedroom - She thought Id won the pools! But Im so happy it gives me a hard-on (What can I say?) Go figure!;)

My Wife says she hopes Cov dont win EVERY game! Dont know what she means!

Darth Robins

Getting relegated could well end up being the best thing to happen to us if it actually changes the attitude and atmosphere of the fans and club in general, 20+ years of struggling will do that to you. Even if we don't end up going up this year, another year down here wouldn't be so bad if we're actually competing, and when we do go up the change will do us the world of good. Look at the likes of Southampton and Norwich (and even Man City!) who did their time in League 1. I know a lot of fans said the same sort of thing when we dropped out of the Prem, but it actually seems to be happening this time!

Skyblue4u

Are you trying to say at 89 minutes we were fucked then by full time she was? :claping hands:

GaryJones

Are you trying to say at 89 minutes we were fucked then by full time she was? :claping hands:

Well I ran around the house for about 5 Minutes so not quite by full time:p

GaryJones

Im Fraid so!

GaryJones

Come to think of it - does this mean Coventry City Football Club are sorting out my wifes foreplay?

Stevearcade

Totally feeling it man! There's something about the team at the moment that is just wonderful. When the goal came in the 91st minute I was watching final score and was jumping up and down on the sofa shouting "Yeeeeaaaaaah". I've hardly every actually jumped up and down on the sofa with excitement from a Cov result, yet, I've done it today and I did the other night with our epic 3-2 win in the JPT. Long may these results keep coming.

Greggs

GaryJones and ccfc92, get a room. :guitar2:

Sky Blues

It's like Robins has finally got Coventry to actually playing to the song we've sung all these years.
So, updated with recent results in mind:

Let's all sing together
Play up Sky Blues
While we sing together
We will never lose
Oldham or Preston
Franchise or anyone
They shan't defeat us
WE'LL FIGHT 'TIL THE GAME IS WON!

Tonylinc

It's like Robins has finally got Coventry to actually playing to the song we've sung all these years.

Let's all sing together
Play up Sky Blues
While we sing together
We will never lose
Oldham or Preston
Franchise or anyone
They shan't defeat us
Don't mess with JH and JC original......That's sacrilege!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User

Let's all sing together
Play up Sky Blues
While we sing together
We will never lose
Oldham or Preston
Franchise or anyone
They shan't defeat us

I like this one better!

Users who are viewing this thread