The Nationwide £100 (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Just received an email from Nationwide stating they will be depositing £100 in each of their members accounts. Appears that they have had a very good year profits wise. Good timing as both me and my wife are "members", will help pay for the new season ticket. May be worth checking if you have an account you don't use very often, or have forgotten about, and you don't get emails from Nationwide.

Sky Blue Pete

Just received an email from Nationwide stating they will be depositing £100 in each of their members accounts. Appears that they have had a very good year profits wise. Good timing as both me and my wife are "members", will help pay for the new season ticket. May be worth checking if you have an account you don't use very often, or have forgotten about, and you don't get emails from Nationwide.
We’ve got 5 accounts kids are pleased

Otis

Yup,

Myself, my missus, her two daughters and my daughter, all with Nationwide, all getting the £100.

NorthernWisdom

What about an account and a loan 🤣

It's my main account yes
Details here anyway

To be eligible, members must use Nationwide as their main current account and have one other product – either a savings account or a mortgage – with a minimum £100 balance.

also here Who qualifies for Nationwide’s £100 reward? Everything you need to know

Ian1779

Will this include a random ISA I’ve not put money in for 12 years?

EDIT: Guess not then 😂

Evo1883

Details here anyway

To be eligible, members must use Nationwide as their main current account and have one other product – either a savings account or a mortgage – with a minimum £100 balance.

also here Who qualifies for Nationwide’s £100 reward? Everything you need to know
I won't get it then

SkyBlueSoul

Doesn’t look like I’ll get it. Have had a current account for 15 years but barely used it for the last 5, and a credit card I use fairly often but that doesn’t count.

dutchman

This looks to me like nothing more than a bribe to persuade non-members to move their current a/c and savings or mortgage a/c to Nationwide.

In my opinion all existing paid-up members should benefit from any profit made by a society.

By the way I'm not a member myself although I do hold their credit card and am often addressed as one in correspondence.

Otis

This looks to me like nothing more than a bribe to persuade non-members to move their current a/c and savings or mortgage a/c to Nationwide.

In my opinion all existing paid-up members should benefit from any profit made by a society.

By the way I'm not a member myself although I do hold their credit card and am often addressed as one in correspondence.
I am a man of great honesty and integrity....... but who doesn't like a bribe?

Users who are viewing this thread