The misssion to watch our Team (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Group of us Stood on the platform at Canley 4.30pm yesterday waiting for our train - Sign-on platform read All Trains Delayed (no explanation) No time Predicted - office closed - help button nobody answered - Called a taxi who turned up then changed his mind and said he didn't want to go to Brum because of the traffic - eventually got a mate to collect us at 6.20pm - arrived in the ground 7.45pm just as we were kicking off - traffic was chaos - last-minute goal was a deserved consolation for our efforts - Please get us back to the Ricoh ASAP

Nick

Administrator
There were issues on the M6 yesterday I think.

Went the A45 way there and back and it was fine. Left at 6.35 in Coventry and was parked by 7.10.

clint van damme

sure someone on here said there was some issue at New St as well.
It was a nightmare getting over there yesterday.

I work in Brum so could just stay over there but I know that would just mean I'd end up wankered and I'm not really up for that on a school night.

pastythegreat

Little bit busy on the A45 but what youd expect with a crash north bound M6 and around work finish time!
It's actually easier and cheaper for me to get to St Andrews than the Ricoh. The only people who benefit from the Ricoh and its location are away fans who can get straight on/off the M6 and people who live in Holbrookes.
I vote SA

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AStonesThrow

Yeah my train home was delayed by nearly 20 mins, which meant I missed the last bus home so had a nice hour walk once getting back to Cov. Still worth it! PUSB

Irish Sky Blue

We left home that 6.15, picked up my mate in Allesley Village and travelled down the A45. From the airport we were crawling along. I used to live in Birmingham so turned off the A45 as soon as we got in to Sheldon and took the back roads to Bordesley Green. From there to the ground we crawled again. We got to the car park at 7.30 and in our seats just as we kicked off. Similarly took a long time to get home after dropping my friend then my son off. Playing at St Andrews obviously means there are winners and losers in terms of travel. The fact is for some, sometimes it isn’t easy to get to. If you live in and around Coventry,for the majority of people, the Ricoh is easier to get to.

Users who are viewing this thread