The missing (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else been watching this?

Nick

Administrator
Ending a bit of an anti climax :( there is another series so there may be a bomb shell coming up.

stupot07

What the hell was that? Was he olly or not Ollie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
What the hell was that? Was he olly or not Ollie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I took it as he had gone mental as he had been harassing loads of kids.

I was half expecting the kid to go back into his room where he had that drawing or something.

ajsccfc

Yeah, it was him not being able to let go as his ex did and the limpy French guy told him to.

wingy

I took it as he had gone mental as he had been harassing loads of kids.

I was half expecting the kid to go back into his room where he had that drawing or something.

I'd say It was Ollie so a conclusion for me .

The picture traced into the Snow on the Car window just about confirmed It IMO.

ajsccfc

Wasn't that Tony who drew it as part of his obsession which saw him harass kids all over the country?

Grendel

Wasn't that Tony who drew it as part of his obsession which saw him harass kids all over the country?

I think it was.

Tony was shown as someone incapable of moving on and is always haunted by guilt and the past.

However the body was of course never seen and so if the ratings have worked.....the door is open for the boy to confusingly return to his flat and look at his own drawing from the past.

ajsccfc

I'm just glad they didn't end with the limping French policeman being somehow behind it all, I fear twists for the sake of twists in things like this. The bleak ending was great.

AJB1983

That was the saddest part of the whole story I thought, the dad still looking in the bleakest parts of Russia for his child.
Even though all the pissed French dude had to do was not put the kid in the boot...shame.

Users who are viewing this thread