The Mill (2 Viewers)

Given there’s now a “The Mill” executive option is this bar likely to be off limits for the average supporter?
It’s been the go to for me and my lad in the past 6 months but I guess we’ll have to change plans if we can’t get in there anymore.

chiefdave

Given there’s now a “The Mill” executive option is this bar likely to be off limits for the average supporter?
It’s been the go to for me and my lad in the past 6 months but I guess we’ll have to change plans if we can’t get in there anymore.
will be interesting to see how they work this as there's only one regular food and drink outlet for the whole of that stand and there's still a few blocks of regular seats in there. you can't really just say tough luck, there's nothing available for those supporters.

AOM

Liked the Mill last season. Like we'd stumbled across a secret bar that only a select few knew about.

They'll have to sort the TVs out though.

Watching an early kick off Prem game in there before our kick off was like watching football through a flip book.
Was a good place to have a few beers before the game that wasn't the concourse though, shame if it's not available next season

pusbccfc

They've confirmed there's no access from next season unfortunately. Real shame because it was another decent option.

Hobo

The Mill to me, is a very good gig venue in Digbeth 😂

Users who are viewing this thread