The Mark Labowitch Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Won't he learn the demographic by reading the other thread?

It depends who has posted on there that they went and who hasn't and who was invited but couldn't make it I guess to find out the full picture of the range of views invited.

I'm not going to start outing people and I don't think anybody else would, not because they have something to hide but out of decency for other people if they don't wish for it to be known that they went or not.

_brian_

I wasn't invited, but I think that's because Nick knows I would have been too much of a challenge for Mr Lippytwitch!!! LOL!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I am not at liberty to say who went and who didn't after being invited to be fair, some people may not want to be named because of the hassle they might get, others might.

I don't want to start naming and shaming people, if they want to post that they went or if I asked them and they couldn't make it then that is up to them.

I'm sorry Nick, you can't lambast people for making assumptions, then refusing to answer questions. Even if I don't necessarily disagree with your motivation. You're not being asked to 'unveil' people. Just give any insight as to how they may, or may not have been 'invited'.

Brighton asked how/why Grendel was 'invited'. He didn't answer. On page 4, limoncello offers 'Seriously, if anyone really wants to attend (and isn't a shouty moron) let me know and I'll ask'. In what capacity is that statement made?

Last edited:
L

limoncello

I'm sorry Nick, you can't lambast people for making assumptions, then refusing to answer questions. Even if I don't necessarily disagree with your motivation. You're not being asked to 'unveil' people. Just give any insight as to how they may, or may not have been 'invited'.

Brighton asked how/why Grendel was 'invited'. He didn't answer. On page 4, limoncello offers 'Seriously, if anyone really wants to attend (and isn't a shouty moron) let me know and I'll ask'. In what capacity is that statement made?

In the capacity of me offering to ask the person who asked me, if anyone was interested (who wasn't a shouty moron). Seriously mate, give Nick your details and go to a fucking meeting and stop the histrionic whining. Forsooth.

Nick

Administrator

Well I can't answer them can I? Why should I out people who may not want it to be known they went? What would the likes of you and dongo gain from it? Don't make assumptions about the people who went if you don't know, it is simple.

It explains how they were invited in the other thread.....

Mary_Mungo_Midge

In the capacity of me offering to ask the person who asked me, if anyone was interested (who wasn't a shouty moron). Seriously mate, give Nick your details and go to a fucking meeting and stop the histrionic whining. Forsooth.

With the greatest of respect, I was asking genuine questions of Nick, quite politely. As you have a problem with wordy posts, I'll keep it simply for you: why therefore come back and post like such a c-unit?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Well I can't answer them can I? Why should I out people who may not want it to be known they went? What would the likes of you and dongo gain from it? Don't make assumptions about the people who went if you don't know, it is simple.

And I'm accused of being condescending, FFS......

jimmyhillsfanclub

But that's over 36 pages long.....just tell us instead.....after all, I'm on my dinner break FFS & still need to surf various other time-wasting websites....

Nick

Administrator
And I'm accused of being condescending, FFS......

By likes I didn't mean "look at those paupers" I just meant what would you and Dongo gain from knowing the names of everybody who was there, sorry if it sounded bad. I can assure you it wasn't all "SISU lovers" and I am pretty sure anybody who went could vouch for that. The people who couldn't make it were certainly not "SISU lovers" either.

L

limoncello

With the greatest of respect, I was asking genuine questions of Nick, quite politely. As you have a problem with wordy posts, I'll keep it simply for you: why therefore come back and post like such a c-unit?

I am limoncello, you asked in what capacity I asked, how the fuck would Nick know? He doesn't know me from Adam. You're a pretentious whiner, and I'll come back however I like.

I expect you and Dong to now do the right thing, seeing as everyone else did it the wrong way. Start a thread asking what questions should be asked, go to a meeting, and report back in a timely manner. I look forward to your findings.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

By likes I didn't mean "look at those paupers" I just meant what would you and Dongo gain from knowing the names of everybody who was there, sorry if it sounded bad. I can assure you it wasn't all "SISU lovers" and I am pretty sure anybody who went could vouch for that. The people who couldn't make it were certainly not "SISU lovers" either.

Understood. It's not the names I was interested in, just the process. As I am reading through the thread, and there's a lot of it, there's more sense and rationale coming out. But the first few pages are characterised by people being evasive with regards their invitations. And 'limoncello' came back with a rather pathetic post when - what I think is a fair question - was posed with regards his potential role as a 'facilitator'

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I am limoncello, you asked in what capacity I asked, how the fuck would Nick know? He doesn't know me from Adam. You're a pretentious whiner, and I'll come back however I like.

I expect you and Dong to now do the right thing, seeing as everyone else did it the wrong way. Start a thread asking what questions should be asked, go to a meeting, and report back in a timely manner. I look forward to your findings.

But what's your role in which you can make promises with regards being a grantor of meetings with those in positions of influence? Can you? Can't you?

If you can, in which capacity? If you can't - why make the offer?

L

limoncello

But what's your role in which you can make promises with regards being a grantor of meetings with those in positions of influence? Can you? Can't you?

If you can, in which capacity? If you can't - why make the offer?

I offered to ask the person who'd asked me (it wasn't Nick). I made no promises, I offered to ask if anyone was interested. It's since emerged that Nick has a more direct means of communication so I suggest you go via him for your upcoming meeting. If you wouldn't mind BCC'ing me into your PMs and other communications regarding this matter I shall endeavour to validate the process if/when, post-meeting, it is alledged that you have not followed protocol.

Really looking forward to seeing what you think of your meeting.

Regards.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I offered to ask the person who'd asked me (it wasn't Nick). I made no promises, I offered to ask if anyone was interested. It's since emerged that Nick has a more direct means of communication so I suggest you go via him for your upcoming meeting. If you wouldn't mind BCC'ing me into your PMs and other communications regarding this matter I shall endeavour to validate the process if/when, post-meeting, it is alledged that you have not followed protocol.

Really looking forward to seeing what you think of your meeting.

Regards.

You answer was 'Seriously, if anyone really wants to attend (and isn't a shouty moron) let me know and I'll ask'; that insinuates you have direct, not indirect access. I simply asked - again quite politely - in what capacity you made the offer. If you're now saying it's as above, then that's the answer that might have been more useful first time around; instead of the condescending, arrogant and insulting methods you've chosen to use.

Which, of course, had I responded in any way; would give rise to accusations of behaviour from me that you're one of the first to habitually criticise

dongonzalos

I don't see how in practice that would have worked. It wasn't arranged until the day before attending.

It was supposed to have been a discussion on the structure if a forum. It didn't quite turn out that way and there was a lot of information presented.

The information presented was random and potentially in some cases libellous. One reference in particular was very outlandish. It was in confidence but I suspect was intended to be leaked. Its not appropriate for discussion.

As it has now already been mentioned Michael Byng attended the meeting I was in.

Ah ok
So he phoned during one meeting and turned up to another meeting
Must say its nice to start hearing something about these meetings

lordsummerisle

Ah ok
So he phoned during one meeting and turned up to another meeting
Must say its nice to start hearing something about these meetings

Why always questioning what I was doing, who I was seeing, what was said?

Going to have to ask you this Dongle.

Are you my ex-wife??

dongonzalos

I haven't asked for the names I have asked

when did the meeting take place?
Why wait a few days to tell us about it?
What was asked and what did ML say?

The answers I get from a variety of people to those simple questions are

Do you want a meeting or not?
You have an unhealthy interest in this
What is your angle?
Keyboard warrior

dongonzalos

Why always questioning what I was doing, who I was seeing, what was said?

Going to have to ask you this Dongle.

Are you my ex-wife??

Took you far too long.....

Going to close this account give it a week and the Phoenix will rise under another pseudonym.

It will be months before you work it out again!

dongonzalos

As I have said repeatedly I want the real deal. The promised public forum with SB there as well. So all questions can be answered. The reason the forum was promised was because ML could not answer the questions on CWR he promised there then promised again in the CET.

So lets have that forum where the questions can be answered.

Fairplay to you though you are the first person to acknowledge it was handled badly.

Nick

Administrator

What is your angle?
Keyboard warrior

Yes, because I am saying if you want to know what was asked and said, go yourself. ;)

You do have an unhealthy interest in it to be fair.

wince

Yes, because I am saying if you want to know what was asked and said, go yourself. ;)

You do have an unhealthy interest in it to be fair.
And if you want to know how cov get on at shefield saturday go to the match , dont buy a paper or watch the telly or ask some one who went , thats cheating

Godiva

What is your angle?
Keyboard warrior

When I was contacted and told Hoffman wanted to have a phone meeting with me I didn't reveal that until a week later when Lordsummersisle told he had the same invitation.
So why didn't I tell right away?
Maybe I felt it wasn't that important, or maybe without a context I didn't feel anyone would be interested.
Maybe I simply didn't wanted to be questioned.

I really can't understand your obsession with a few meetings with a small number of fans invited by ML.
From your posts I get the sense that you wouldn't go if you were invited - maybe you're known to him? Are you?

I don't buy it when you say you will only speak in a microphone with hundreds of people there - you wouldn't be able to say anything you couldn't say in a room with just 5 or 6 people, could you?
In fact, in a small group you are able to stick to any one subject you feel deeply for - in a large group you can't.

I really don't understand you.

RPHunt

The wriggling by the people who attended these meetings is hilarious and the embarrassment is almost palpable.

Why so coy? I’m guessing that the meetings were either held in a public toilet or a male only sauna or that some inappropriate touching went on.

Or was the Labovitch/Byng double act so bad that it still makes you cringe?

Surely they didn’t sell you a time-share, did they?

Or maybe you just don’t remember anything after that first drink and woke up in the morning with a sore botty.

Users who are viewing this thread