The March Thread (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Let's keep all the photos and posts in here might be easier!

I would be interested in putting names to faces by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covkid69

Lots of photos would be good for those of us who can't get there...will be travelling home from Bali but hopefully a good turnout

shmmeee

I'm dragging my 4yo daughter along. Unfortunately she's not as into City as she was this time last year, hopefully the march will get her excited again. I think watching England in the World Cup has put her off football :D

RoboCCFC90

I am parking in town and walking to Gosford Green. I am buzzing, let's sing loud and proud for #bringCityhome

hill83

Wasn't going to bother but it's sunny and I might get on TV. Let's do this.

Nick

Administrator
Stuck at work and can't even see daylight but hope it goes well and people use sun cream!!

TheOldFive

BBC Radio Coventry & Warwickshire supporting today's event with a live broadcast.... from Riversley Park in Nuneaton.

Fuck's Sake.

shmmeee

Stuck at work and can't even see daylight but hope it goes well and people use sun cream!!

Hang on!

Carl Baker can't come because he's in training.

Nick can't come because he's "at work".

Baker posts about new competition.

Nick gets a "new job".

I for one, welcome our new right winger.

ajsccfc

I'm going, because it's nice out, I only have to walk down Swan Lane to get there and I heard there's ice cream

stupot07

What time is it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

What time is it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

It starts at 12 but there is about 75 people here already.

Nick

Administrator
Hang on!

Carl Baker can't come because he's in training.

Nick can't come because he's "at work".

Baker posts about new competition.

Nick gets a "new job".

I for one, welcome our new right winger.

Well you know, got to show these pre madonna's how to do it.

With the weather nice, it should be a great turnout :)

J

Jack Griffin

BBC Radio Coventry & Warwickshire supporting today's event with a live broadcast.... from Riversley Park in Nuneaton.

Fuck's Sake.

That program ends as the march starts, I listened to CWR a bit this morning & they did mention that the next presenter will be covering the march.

TheOldFive

That program ends as the march starts, I listened to CWR a bit this morning & they did mention that the next presenter will be covering the march.
Let's hope. Bob Brolly bringing the whole thing to life on air might be the final straw that makes Joy throw in her lot.

TheOldFive

BBC Radio C&W just mentioned it as traffic news - a "protest march by Coventry City supporters." That was it. Interesting piece about Ramadan on though.

hill83

Good numbers. Not arsed with the talking bit though. Shot off for a bevvy.

James Smith

Same here (and on my first break of the day) although I can see the daylight. Hope the turnout is massive and the people who make the decisions about our club are swayed by it.

kg82

Well you know, got to show these pre madonna's how to do it.

With the weather nice, it should be a great turnout :)

Haha, is that when she was "like a virgin"?! I like this twist on prima donna!

shmmeee

No lass with her knockers out this time?

It's Cov City Centre, give it time :D

Just got back, the littlun got bored as soon as the talking started, so had a bit of a wander about, then left after the march.

Looks like a good turnout, I was near the back and could see it stretch all the way down Sky Blue Way and under the ring road.

Did see one guy with a misspelt "Get us home Anne Lucas" sign, lots of "We Want Sisu Out" and "Let Down By The Football League" sung. Not bad at all, even if I did only do the march itself.

Otis

I was sneaky. Was late as expected, but rather than tag on at the back, I went and joined from the front so it looked like I had been part of the march right from the onset and one of the stalwarts.

shmmeee

I was on time, but the bloody thing set off just as my daughter started getting a butterfly painted on her face. :D

ajsccfc

Touch FM were there as I got interviewed. Answering why are you here? with 'I live two minutes away' might not make it to air.

Users who are viewing this thread