The Little Drummer Girl (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Starting on BBC 1 tonight. Another tale from the author of the Night Manager.
The Little Drummer Girl (TV Mini-Series 2018– ) - IMDb

The Little Drummer Girl is a spy novel by John le Carré, published in 1983. The story follows the manipulations of Martin Kurtz, an Israeli spymaster who intends to kill Khalil - a Palestinian terrorist ...Wikipedia
Originally published: 1 March 1983
Author: John le Carré
Genre: Spy fiction
Preceded by: Smiley's People
Nominations: Edgar Award for Best Novel

Well I'll be watching.

Corrado

Watched it last night - found it a little hard to get into but it seems to be set all up for the second episode so will continue for now

Captain Dart

Watched it last night - found it a little hard to get into but it seems to be set all up for the second episode so will continue for now
I was beginning to think nobody else had watched it. :emoji_confused:
There is a lot going on, you have to pay attention.

tommydazzle

Definitely going to catch up with this but have a long list of dramas backing up - only just finished second series of Handmaid's Tale and still watching Trust which is beautifully filmed (not sure how close to reality to the real Getty story it is) evocative and brutal.

Captain Dart

Definitely going to catch up with this but have a long list of dramas backing up - only just finished second series of Handmaid's Tale and still watching Trust which is beautifully filmed (not sure how close to reality to the real Getty story it is) evocative and brutal.
Ha ha, I'm doing Line of Duty 3 as its being rebroadcast on Sony Crime(?) for some reason I missed it.

tommydazzle

Yup, Line of Duty another great drama series - need to check if I'm up to date on this now you've mentioned it. Tend to watch more in the winter and save stuff like this for wet dismal days when we can watch back to back episodes.

Mcbean

Yes agree Trust well shot ( still got some to go on this ) - but this one ( Drummer Girl ) is as well - i like a feisty lady who dress provocatively and so far she pushes all the buttons

Users who are viewing this thread