The Libertines playing Coventry Empire tomorrow 19/01/2016 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think they are missing a picture of ann lucas with her taking credit for it!

Is this the old Rileys? How many people will fit in?

Otis

Around 800. It sold out in under an hour! It's down far gosford street, not sure what was there before
It was the Paris cinema at one point, but that was many, many years ago.

Saw the pics of the venue all done out and it looks fantastic.

LastGarrison

It has also been Quazar (or a similar name), the Foundary Nightclub, Rileys and more recently Hush - a student nightclub.

Personally, haven't been yet but know a good few who went for the Eclipse Reunion and they say it is a great venue for live music and you have to say that the Libertines is a massive booking.

Fair play and good luck to all involved.

Sick Boy

I think they are missing a picture of ann lucas with her taking credit for it!

Is this the old Rileys? How many people will fit in?

Haha was going to ask if the Telegraph had tried to credit the franchise; I'm sure that Simon Gilbert will be along soon. Or maybe not.

LastGarrison

Didn't that get shut as the locals complained about the noise?

Not that I'm aware of and you'd have to say that there aren't actually many residents around that specific area. Plus Scholars has been over the road for years and they're still going strong.

chiefdave

Not that I'm aware of and you'd have to say that there aren't actually many residents around that specific area. Plus Scholars has been over the road for years and they're still going strong.

Just had a quick google, I was thinking of the beer engine on the other side of the road.

wingy

Free ticket missed out on due to my phone being on silent, gutted.
Bad luck there chap
Would have been well up for this but knew I wouldn't have a chance, so offered my daughter and chap baby sitting services, even they with all their advantage couldn't get one.

Users who are viewing this thread