The Knee (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think I can only recall two times this season where the team haven't taken the knee before a match. QPR and Reading. Is that correct?

Those games have been our only two wins. If that's the case it is spooky as hell.

***Warning Bellends***

Please do not descend this thread into the usual shit.

pusbccfc

Here we go...

superskyblue

Sorry to blow your theory out of the water but 99% sure it was Boro who didn't take the knee last week, rather than Reading.

Adge

The point has been made now and should have maybe been finished at the end of last season. The longer it goes on the more diluted it is/has become.

superskyblue

You may wish to draw some conclusions about playing teams whose home kits are blue and white hoops though. Or who's nickname begins with an R.

Skybluefaz

I think I can only recall two times this season where the team haven't taken the knee before a match. QPR and Reading. Is that correct?

Those games have been our only two wins. If that's the case it is spooky as hell.

***Warning Bellends***

It was neck deep in shit as soon as you posted it, I think the only way is up Darren Grimes-lite

covcity4life

***Warning Bellends***

Can't descend a thread when it starts at rock bottom

christonabike

They have made their point, no one on here doesn't demean what it was all about but lets move on shall we? There are lots of issues in and around the world maybe we should all put a hanky to our face every game so Covid gets a mention.
Football should be about a common love for the game not a political platform.
Have a good day PUSB.

fatso

They have made their point, no one on here doesn't demean what it was all about but lets move on shall we? There are lots of issues in and around the world maybe we should all put a hanky to our face every game so Covid gets a mention.
Football should be about a common love for the game not a political platform.
Have a good day PUSB.
Dont tell me to have a good day you wanker! 😉

D

Deleted member 2477

I hope there is a symbol of respect tomorrow for remembrance day. This knee bending has run its course and the marxist organisation BLM have been shown to be nothing more than an anarchist far left group.

football all ready has a anti racism campaign and slogan Which doesnt encourage defunding the police, marxism and divide.

Liquid Gold

I hope there is a symbol of respect tomorrow for remembrance day. This knee bending has run its course and the marxist organisation BLM have been shown to be nothing more than an anarchist far left group.

football all ready has a anti racism campaign and slogan Which doesnt encourage defunding the police, marxism and divide.
Have you missed the poppy on our shirt for the last two games? Been going on for 100 years this, is that too long or should we let people care about what they care about and not police thought?

rob9872

I disagree. Not whether anyone thinks McClean is right or wrong, that's why been done to death on here and elsewhere a thousand times, but there would be levels of hypocrisy with the same people saying 'respect his choice' if one player decided not to take the knee, everyone would be screaming racist. The

Liquid Gold

I disagree. Not whether anyone thinks McClean is right or wrong, that's why been done to death on here and elsewhere a thousand times, but there would be levels of hypocrisy with the same people saying 'respect his choice' if one player decided not to take the knee, everyone would be screaming racist. The
Apart from when we didn’t do it against QPR and nobody gave a shit

rob9872

Apart from when we didn’t do it against QPR and nobody gave a shit
That was as a team. I'm referring to 10 guys taking the knee and one not.

Users who are viewing this thread