The JPT (1 Viewer)

deanocity3

It is true god knows why,
Us old folk remember Newcastle going into the Inter Cities Fairs cup by finishing about 11th in old Div 1.The rules stated that only one club per city would qualify,so only one london team,one manchester team,etc,so it worked out that the final place went to newcastle.Guess what they went and won the bloody thing and haven't won anything since.

torchomatic

I'm happier with Crewe than with Bradford, I must say.

skybluelee

At the start of the season any city fan would have accepted a two legged semi final against crewe as the only obstacle between us and Wembley.

Bring on the sea of sky blue at Wembley on 7/4.

sylus

It's not on sky, thats been confirmed already. We should be getting 20k easy.

agree we should be getting 20k at least.and still only £5 a bargain..also glad its crewe instead of bradford.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

agree we should be getting 20k at least.

I will get in contact with a local tramp or two and give him a fiver so he can come along.. Just to push it past 20,000

Bigelvesy

Think they should sell the home leg tickets stand by stand, bunch us all together again, rather than dotted around stadium.
I know some people bitch and moan about it, but tbh, man up.

torchomatic

Well, they seem fairly confident of a good attendance which is why they've already announced that the whole stadium will be open.

aloisiwouldhavescored

It's not on sky, thats been confirmed already. We should be getting 20k easy.

Yes, Sky Sports Fixtures have confirmed they are showing the other semi-final (Orient V Southend) on 5 February. Which second leg on 19 February is to be confirmed, presumably depending on how the two 1st legs go.

Users who are viewing this thread