The JPT (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

So tonight is the night who we will find out exactly who we will take on in the Area Final, Interested in everyone else's view for the particular up coming two games and when we make it who you would want in the Final at Wembley?

Area Final - Bradford (Just because if we beat them and then they beat the scum it would be funny to laugh in their faces!)

Final - Southend

SBS

I've seen that Bradford are taking the £5k fine and putting out a weakened team tonight.

RoboCCFC90

we get to wembley,play southend and eastwood gets the winner

:facepalm:He couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat mate I ain't worried about that!

RoboCCFC90

I've seen that Bradford are taking the £5k fine and putting out a weakened team tonight.

Woud make sense getting to the final of the League Cup is bigger than getting to the final of the JPT, but realisticly the JPT is something more achievable to them..

SBS

Woud make sense getting to the final of the League Cup is bigger than getting to the final of the JPT, but realisticly the JPT is something more achievable to them..

I'm guessing that they'd probably get more from losing the League Cup final than winning the JPT anyway. If they fluke the League Cup, they're into Europe as well so does seem to make sense financially. Crewe are in my accumulator tonight.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Imagine Bradord in Euorpe? Fack!! Wouldn't they qualify for Europe win or lose if they had Chelsea in the final?

Otis

:facepalm:He couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat mate I ain't worried about that!

Oh dear. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt you.

We all know that one his day Freddie Eastwood is a very good player. It's just that his day comes around once every 6 months.

Let's just hope the 6 months isn't up on April 7th.

pusbccfc

Imagine Bradord in Euorpe? Fack!! Wouldn't they qualify for Europe win or lose if they had Chelsea in the final?

I think you have to win the League cup to get there. Whereas the FA Cup you get to the final to qualify.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think you have to win the League cup to get there. Whereas the FA Cup you get to the final to qualify.

If you the FA Cup, you qualify for Europe, same with the League Cup if the winner is in Europe (CL), e.g. Chelsea (for LC) and they win, the runner-up gets the place in the Europa League. Hope this helps, the runner-up doesn't get runner up in either unless the winner is in the CL.

RoboCCFC90

If you the FA Cup, you qualify for Europe, same with the League Cup if the winner is in Europe (CL), e.g. Chelsea (for LC) and they win, the runner-up gets the place in the Europa League. Hope this helps, the runner-up doesn't get runner up in either unless the winner is in the CL.

Tbh I did think this was the case but only if they face Chelsea..

RoboCCFC90

Oh dear. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt you.

We all know that one his day Freddie Eastwood is a very good player. It's just that his day comes around once every 6 months.

Let's just hope the 6 months isn't up on April 7th.

I'll be fine mate I am sure of this.. I can't see Southend getting past Leyton Orient tho although I would prefer it

crowsnest

Sky will be selecting which second leg they show live after the first legs have been played.*
Because of this, we will not know until after these games have been completed which evening the second leg will be on.If our game against Orient at Roots Hall was to be selected for TV it would be played on the Wednesday, kick-off time to be confirmed

From the southend website

So looks like the match will be on Wed if it is chosen for tv.

Hoping for Bradford although it would be a tougher match as we would get a bigger away allocation so at least a slim chance of getting a ticket.

RoboCCFC90

1-1 Now I want Bradford as well, I can't see them not putting us on TV if we get Bradford

Cbaker89

See I want Crewe I see them as an easier opponent than Bradford, Bradford are a very good giant killing team and would massively up there game against us...Crewe wouldn't we've played them before!!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Crewe for me if it were a vote..... albeit not too fussed- positives and negatives with both.....

god I want to take my son to Wembley so badly it almost hurts. :)

WYKENSKYBLUE

I heard on talk sport after Bradfords stunning first leg display against the scum that even if they reach the final they wont be entered into Europe. Even if they were to face a Chelsea that qualified for Europe in the Champions League. The Europa league spot will be given to the next in line premiership team. If someone knows the reason as to why please share with us. Seams unfair to me if this is true.

WYKENSKYBLUE

I heard on talk sport after Bradfords stunning first leg display against the scum that even if they reach the final they wont be entered into Europe. Even if they were to face a Chelsea that qualified for Europe in the Champions League. The Europa league spot will be given to the next in line premiership team. If someone knows the reason as to why please share with us. Seams unfair to me if this is true.

Bradford would have to win the league cup to qualify for Europe! runners up is not enough!

Users who are viewing this thread