The JPT (1 Viewer)

Otis

Wasn't that bothered about it at all to be honest, but just had an email from the club re the Burton game and it's only a fiver for season ticket holders.

Got to be worth going for that surely?

Still going to be a small crowd, but for a fiver!! As long as the team take it seriously it's got to worth giving it a punt.

Skyblueweeman

Another chance for the team to 'gel' even more and it did wonders for Southamptons confidence when they won it whilst in L1.

pusbccfc

Yeah cheap hame, only tesco stand open so an attendance of 5k ish will see a full stand!

Tomh111

I think the £5 ticket for concessions is a great idea (Im 19 so get the young adult ticket), I wouldnt have gone if it had been full price but as it is I have drummed up 3 mates to go as well. For once I think the club has got its ticketing ideas right.

Otis

Might get a few fans up there who support the City but can never afford to go.

CovMatt1987

and its only a tenner for non season ticket holders too right? yes good deal - get a few fans in there at least. I actually think the JPT could be quite important for us this season. Would be good to see a winning mentality come into the club and a real chance to get some success going in this competition! trip to Wembley, chance of silverware, would definately help with the atmosphere around the club.

speaking as a 29 year old coventry fan - if you are around say my age or younger, youve never had that winning mentality around Cov. weve always laregly played in Divisions where we will probably struggle, not really had much chance in the cups, not expect much to happen, and just too young to remember winning the FA Cup - so it would be decent to see us go far and actually have a chance......

....so yeah, im sure people will get pretty involved if we start making the quarters / semis of this competition, so get your fivers out and lets see if we can get through the earlier rounds.

I'm 21 and went to get tickets thinking it was a bargain at £5 for concessions only to be told it's half price for season ticket holders and it would actually cost me £2.50. I said it was a steal at £5 and said just take that but the woman wouldn't let me as the tills wouldn't balance (who says CCFC were careless about finances?) so ended up having to come home with some CCFC stationery so I could pay £5. Seriously people should turn up for this one.

torchomatic

Yeah, we're going. Shame we have to sit in the Tescos stand rather than the Telegraph but for a fiver it's worth it.

skybluedaze

Wasn't that bothered about it at all to be honest, but just had an email from the club re the Burton game and it's only a fiver for season ticket holders.

Got to be worth going for that surely?

Still going to be a small crowd, but for a fiver!! As long as the team take it seriously it's got to worth giving it a punt.

Value for money and an excellent chance to get to Wembley. Burton won't be a push over given their recent results. I think the club should take the comp seriously. Look what it did for the Saints.

ampthill_sba

Yeah, we're going. Shame we have to sit in the Tescos stand rather than the Telegraph but for a fiver it's worth it.

The only time I ever watched a game from the Tesco stand was for a preseason game in our third? Ricoh season against a Spanish? team...who can recall who that might have been?

sky blue john

Forget the JPT play the academy.
We are in third round of league cup. fa cup to come and i think 48 league games to play.
Squad not big enough main objective should be league !!!!

ccfcdan

The only time I ever watched a game from the Tesco stand was for a preseason game in our third? Ricoh season against a Spanish? team...who can recall who that might have been?

I think it was Espanyol. Dirty game as well if I remember correctly. And I think they wore a shocking pink kit. We also played Udinese in a friendly at home the same year.

Otis

Forget the JPT play the academy.
We are in third round of league cup. fa cup to come and i think 48 league games to play.
Squad not big enough main objective should be league !!!!

Not allowed to. You have to play quite a high percentage of your first team I believe.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I presume we will be a pay on the gate on Tuesday? If so, how do you reckon it'll work with the half price tickets for season ticket holders? Don't think I'm gonna get up to the ricoh before, and not sure if I should ring up fort ticket first? I guess as its only the Tesco stand open, they're issuing paper tickets as you couldn't use your season ticket card if your seats not in Tesco stand?

Gaz

I sit in the CT stand and brought my ticket online for this game.
It has just been added to my season ticket card and my seat number for the main stand has been emailed to me in my booking confirmation.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I sit in the CT stand and brought my ticket online for this game.
It has just been added to my season ticket card and my seat number for the main stand has been emailed to me in my booking confirmation.

Oh rite! Thanks! I'll give that a go. Don't really wanna have to go out my way to the Ricoh (don't know when I'd manage to get up there either), and neither do I fancy having to go via the ticket office on the night (not that I anticipate any queues). Also want to make sure I get it at the cheaper rate :)

I wanted to go to both of them but was away. I did go to a pre season game the year before against Boavista, I think it finished 1-1. Plus I remember McSheffers and one of their players both getting straight reds.

ajsccfc

In case anyone wasn't aware, in addition to the cheapo tickets you can get an U-16 ticket free with each adult one.

wingy

I wanted to go to both of them but was away. I did go to a pre season game the year before against Boavista, I think it finished 1-1. Plus I remember McSheffers and one of their players both getting straight reds.

They were a dirty outfit ,Played in pink Hoops if I remember and did'nt they break someones leg .

Baginton

as the ET stand is closed i bookd block 20, right in the top middle, is it ok the row in front (UU) of the tv/radio bit ? or is this a bad move ?:thinking about:

Blinxs

Me and my mate (both ST holders) are going. Was unsure about going at first but when they announced the prices it was hard to resist. I think if they used similar logic for league games (dropping the price of a 'normal' ticket while in league 1) then it might persuade a few more people who were unsure to turn up???

Users who are viewing this thread