The 'I told you so' thread (1 Viewer)

djr8369

I'll make a few:

Marc McNulty will score 15+ goals this season in all competitions

James Maddison will move on from Norwich for very big money within next 2 seasons

We will reach the 70 point mark this season for the first time since FL induction

We will play at Wembley again within the next 2 seasons

That’s quite incredible. Especially the Wembley one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AStonesThrow

Ok so mine for 2018/19

Our top scorer to NOT be a striker

Jodi Jones to be sold in January

Biamou to outscore McNulty

A former player to be signed at any point of the season

Just leaving this here so either I, or someone else ;) can bump this in a season or two.

Now personally I feel Conor Thomas will be the biggest mistake to let go out of him, Fleck and Vincelot.

Let's see how *that* judgement pans out, eh.
Ahh ha ha ha ha

giphy.gif

Gibbo

I'll make a few:

Marc McNulty will score 15+ goals this season in all competitions

James Maddison will move on from Norwich for very big money within next 2 seasons

We will reach the 70 point mark this season for the first time since FL induction

We will play at Wembley again within the next 2 seasons
not a bad effort

thekidfromstrettoncamp

AStonesThrow Ill go against all of those Top scorer will be Mac who will stay . Jones won't be sold in January he will be injured when the window is open . Biamou won't even outscore Ponticelli ,Jones , Bayliss or Shipley the last 2 I think will both play for England under 21. No ex player will be signed. At the end of the season Burge record will show the most clean sheets in the division. Lastly we will get promoted. Would like to say S T P predictions were brilliant can he give me the lottery no's for the weekend

Joy Division

Maddison will play for England this season
Bayliss will move on to a Championship club but will find his level there
Shipley will be a key player for us this season
We will just miss out on the play-offs

better days

Ponticelli will score at least 15 goals in all competitions this year
With the three cups and 46 league games he'll get plenty of playing time
It's in his hands
If he scores he'll make himself hard to drop or he'll be first change when we are chasing games
The players rate him and think he'll always score goals

better days

Also I took 20/1 for us to win the division
Did it each way though and in the hope we keep most of the important players from last year with two or three tough, experienced league one players coming in

NorthernWisdom

Haynes will play in the top flight before his career is up.

(His career's going to go one of two ways. Think he has the technical ability, but not necessarily build or game awareness, so he'll either drop away to nothing, or get it right and progress. Don't think there's a middle ground.)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Haynes will play in the top flight before his career is up.

(His career's going to go one of two ways. Think he has the technical ability, but not necessarily build or game awareness, so he'll either drop away to nothing, or get it right and progress. Don't think there's a middle ground.)
But just before he does, when we play Shrewsbury, Jodi Jones will turn him inside out and dump him on his ass to score. :emoji_laughing:

rob9872

OK I'll have a go and see if i can make myself look silly in a couple of years :)

Bayliss will be in the Premiership by 2020 but sadly not with CCFC. Possible national call up.

Maddison will have a full England cap

CCFC will be on the verge of promotion to the championship (despite SISU who will still own us)

Michael Doyle will be our next manager

England will get SF of world cup and Lindegarrd will be next summer's star

Ponticelli frustrated with lack of starts will leave for another club be loaned back at the same level as us and score against us.

That young lump up front for Villa they are raving about (Davis) will be in L1 at best.
I didn't do so well here, but still think Davis is shite!

Evo1883

O hare will score 10 goals and will leave at the end of the season
City will finish 14th or above
Grendel will make his annual Robins out thread
Robins will still be our king

Users who are viewing this thread