The Grange (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

Do you mean the home on Waste Lane Keresley? Bit of a naughty kids home, or the pub at the top of Dennis Road Wyken

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Do you mean the home on Waste Lane Keresley? Bit of a naughty kids home, or the pub at the top of Dennis Road Wyken

"Bit of a naughty kids home"? Whether it is now or not, I wouldn't know, but I was incarcerated there in the mid 1950's at the grand old age of three with my older brother and two sisters. I don't remember being "naughty". Was I a crime Lord at the age of three? Nah. It was just the start of 15 years in local care. Please don't tar everyone with the same brush.

smouch1975

Hey houch. Is the electronic version of your book worth a read. Can't be arsed ordering the hard copy here in Oz

Houchens Head

Hey houch. Is the electronic version of your book worth a read. Can't be arsed ordering the hard copy here in Oz

It's exactly the same, but in PDF form. You just download it to your desktop and read at leisure!

Houchens Head

A tenner? Have you been looking at the right site? The full book only cost £5.47. The PDF version (immediate download) cost £1.90. I only receive £3.08 royalties on each book. Hurry up and purchase! I need the money! :)

Users who are viewing this thread