The ghost of Highfield Road (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

The Ricoh is a fantastic stadium and something to be proud should we acquire half or all of it. If we ever manage to reach the premiership again then it should be full most games and the old ground can be laid to rest.

The negative feelings for the ricoh are due to a half empty stadium at a push. The Chelsea game is a taste of what it could be and what would we give for that?

ccfcway

nowt asked at the recent fans forum about this,

i emailed to ask if they have considered blockling off the top 12 rows and using it to advertise, bringing the fans closer, but it didnt get asked

Nonleagueherewecome

The Ricoh is a fantastic stadium and something to be proud should we acquire half or all of it. If we ever manage to reach the premiership again then it should be full most games and the old ground can be laid to rest.

The negative feelings for the ricoh are due to a half empty stadium at a push. The Chelsea game is a taste of what it could be and what would we give for that?

Are you Nigel from the post-match phone-in?

Agree with me....pllllleeeeeease!

EDIT: sorry, didn't read your point rather than the headline. You can't be Nigel.

Stevec189

Trouble with closing top 12 rows is people like me would be mighty pissed off. Also most fans sit in the Tesco stand so where are you suggesting we move to get an equally good view? I am on the half way line and would fight tooth and nail if they tried to move me to an inferior seat. Do it at the Telegraph stand by all means but not where people sit and have paid handsomely for the privilege! Better atmosphere if you force people back not forward so sound reverberates around the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread