The gate today. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Does anybody think the arrival of robins and the loanee's will have an increase on bums on seats today? I reckon this weeks activities will add a couple of thousand,so ill go for 12k today.

torchomatic

Hopefully. The club have made a statement of intent: "We've got a new manager and three players in, come and show them some support".

Unless folk are saving their money for our midweek game, of course.:)

valiant15

The league is more important than the cup imo torchy. I don't know why but todays game has got that first game of the season vibe for me.

Mucca Mad Boys

This is much more important than the arsenal game without a doubt

Any league game is really, as let's face it, we're not going to have a chance of winning the LC, I wouldn't have been bothered if we had lost to D&R or Brum (although I would've faced some stick, like I have every game this season!).

skyblue4ever

Just got back from the ticket office and they said another low one. Its all been arsenal tickets this week but with yesterdays business they r hoping for a decent walk up

1nilandwe...

I'll go for 11,000. Certainly an increase in numbers due to the signings and manager.
There's a chink of light that has reappeared somewhere towards the end of the tunnel.

For that reason, I think today is a HUGE game.
Win, and many of the extra bums should be back to fill those seats again in the near future. That chink of light I mentioned could start to grow and grow. Hopefully into a halo around Robins' head.
Lose, and the bums could disappear for the rest of the season and Robins would have a very hard time getting them back.

Like it or not, fans are fickle, and we need to work seriously hard to keep them returning to the Ricoh. The rest of the season starts today.

P.U.S. f-ing B.

skyblu3sk

Well for the first time in ages my brother rang me up saying he wanted to go, fingers crossed it bodes well for the rest of the fans especially as the weather is good.

Jonny

I'm here for a league game for the first time in a while, I'd love to get to more, but I'm usually busy on Saturdays, so I'm stuck listening to it on the radio.

Hoping for at least 12 - 13k today though!

Astute

I would be there if my car could legally do 600mph safely. Start work 5:30 and my nearest league club is Carlisle. Work alongside a Carlisle fan so could do with bragging rights tonight.

torchomatic

I agree, Val. I always thought it was harsh to judge the team while Shaw was in charge as it was obvious he didn't have a clue. We've now got a new manager, new coach and three new players, so the season starts for me too today.

The league is more important than the cup imo torchy. I don't know why but todays game has got that first game of the season vibe for me.

torchomatic

Car park is empty!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread