The future (1 Viewer)

Gleneagles65

What league do you think we will be in and where will CCFC playing their home games By 2025 ? On the latter I have no idea but I have a good feeling that in that time Coventry will hit the promised land of the Premiership.

Momentum and togetherness can take you a long way and I believe the club at last have it now .

pastythegreat

What league do you think we will be in and where will CCFC playing their home games By 2025 ? On the latter I have no idea but I have a good feeling that in that time Coventry will hit the promised land of the Premiership.

Momentum and togetherness can take you a long way and I believe the club at last have it now .
Well be playing at the Ricoh, and w***s will of folded and no longer be a team.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

We won't be in the Premiership because we don't play rugby.

Otis

Top end of the Championship at least.

Premier may well be ringfenced by then.

So too, the Premiership.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

We will still be at the Ricoh Wasps will have done a deal with new owners . The future will look bright we will be playing at the top end of the Championship gates of around 18000 and I will wake up were at the bottom end of Division 2 Sisu are still in charge we have now added the telegraph, S B Trust and Sky Blues Talk to people we are suing in round 6 of Court cases , and I cannot find a gun to put and end to my misery.

Magwitch

I look at the Premiership and wonder, in it there’s the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley, Cardiff, Fulham, Brighton all clubs who have had issues in their recent past but now earning the millions on offer from the prem. l also look at Mark Robins recruitment this summer, a lot of youngsters, in their early 20s added to Bayliss, Shiperly Ponticelli, Hyam and there’s 2 or 3 Acadamy lads on the brink of the first team squad too, Jordan Thompson being one, if sisu leaves him alone in a year or two hopefully most of these young signings will developed into a good side good enough to get into the championship and realistically challenge for the Premiership to become another Burnley or Brighton.

jackdg

1. 2025 - Trump and Kim Jong Il are still willy waving with daft tweets; We are still waiting on a fucking Brexit deal. Seven years after winning the World Cup for England, Sir Gareth Southgate is still insisting on playing Sir Kyle Walker at centre back; Sir Jamie Vardy had his knighthood taken off him immediately for pocketing everyone else’s medals to try and sell for scrap in Sheepy Magna. SISU enter court proceedings against the travelers that lived on the gasworks site for moving off site and allowing The Ricoh to be built. After a fifth and sixth loan spells, Richard Duffy finally becomes a permanent Coventry player at the age of 39. Apparently Julian Gray leaves at some point before 2025...
Oh and Cov will finish 17th in the Championship

shy_tall_knight

1. 2025 - Trump and Kim Jong Il are still willy waving with daft tweets; We are still waiting on a fucking Brexit deal. Seven years after winning the World Cup for England, Sir Gareth Southgate is still insisting on playing Sir Kyle Walker at centre back; Sir Jamie Vardy had his knighthood taken off him immediately for pocketing everyone else’s medals to try and sell for scrap in Sheepy Magna. SISU enter court proceedings against the travelers that lived on the gasworks site for moving off site and allowing The Ricoh to be built. After a fifth and sixth loan spells, Richard Duffy finally becomes a permanent Coventry player at the age of 39. Apparently Julian Gray leaves at some point before 2025...
Oh and Cov will finish 17th in the Championship

Jackdg - love the picture of Mr Julian Darby, we may reminisce about our days in the top flight but we had some very poor players in that era also Julian being one of them but he did score a few goals

Users who are viewing this thread