The football club board (1 Viewer)

CJparker

With Ken gone and John Clarke leaving the football club board, who is left?? Clouting and Brody did their vanishing acts too, so as far as I can see it our board is as follows:

Onye Igwe
Tim Fisher
Errr...that's it

Two SISU frontmen - no chairman, CEO, FD, director of football (as if we need one) etc - with crap corporate governance like that, not to mention the sneior management who have come and gone, it's no wonder this level of disorganisation has seeped down into the rest of the club and got us where we are. Anyone want to know why we're down the bottom, check out the revolving door entrance to our boardroom.

skyblue_rich

Thought you needed to have 4 directors on the club board, otherwise you get a transfer embargo. Sure Micky adams at Port Vale, in the summer, had to become a director so he could buy players since they only had 3 directors!

J

Jack Griffin

I should have checked... latest from companies house

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
==========================
16/12/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR KENNETH DULIEU
16/12/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR JOHN CLARKE,
16/12/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR ONYECHINAEDUANAGHAEFUUZO NNATUWEREUGO IGWE leaving only IGWE on the board as far as I can tell?

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
===================================
16/12/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR KENNETH DULIEU , leaving LABOVITCH , FISHER & CLARKE on the board

SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED
========================
16/12/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR MARK JOSHUA LABOVITCH
16/12/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR KENNETH DULIEU , leaving IGWE & LABOVITCH on the board

OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED
==========================
16/12/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR MARK JOSHUA LABOVITCH
16/12/2011 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR KENNETH DULIEU , leaving IGWE & LABOVITCH on the board

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread