The food and drink outside the ground (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

So I was really impressed with the 2 units added outside the tesco stand , added to the ever growing improvement at the stadium on match day .

Home and away fans all using them

I asked the bloke that was on the burger unit if they were a permanent fixture .

He said they were actually with wasps normally , was a rugby fella himself too, had cauliflower ear 😂 , and they said they were actually there to test it and see how they do now that football is the main player at the stadium now (tongue in cheek moment at the time )

I do hope they come back every match, nice to be able to grab a coffee outside or beer / some grub and have a chat .

Just missing scarf sellers and I think we have a proper stadium 😆

mark82

So I was really impressed with the 2 units added outside the tesco stand , added to the ever growing improvement at the stadium on match day .

I asked the bloke that was on the burger unit if they were a permanent fixture .

He said they were actually with wasps normally , was a rugby fella himself too, had cauliflower ear 😂 , and they said they were actually there to test it and see how they do now that football is the main player at the stadium now (tongue in cheek moment at the time )

I do hope they come back every match, nice to be able to grab a coffee outside or beer / some grub and have a chat .

Half & half scarfs?

theferret

There have been a couple outside the North stand since the opening game, so think they are a permanent fixture, hopefully the new ones outside East Stand will stay too.

On a seperate note, good to see Boddy come down to Dhillons to give a little speech. Look nervous af though. Had a right sweat on.

clint van damme

There have been a couple outside the North stand since the opening game, so think they are a permanent fixture, hopefully the new ones outside East Stand will stay too.

On a seperate note, good to see Boddy come down to Dhillons to give a little speech. Look nervous af though. Had a right sweat on.

What did he say?

theferret

What did he say?

It was a little Q&A with Harry Roberts. Usual stuff. Fans have been 12th man, we've got 10 years at Ricoh but long term aim still to build our ground, praised Dhillons facility, praised Robins and said he was very happy here, only one serious approach for him from Sunderland which Robins rejected immediately. Just a short cameo really, not a lot said.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

As far as l can recall he only won one 1 header all game. If he is there main striker God help them. He wouldn't even get on our bench if he was still here. And Ferguson having multiple orgasms about Peterbrough taking over 1500 fans away from home made me chuckle...

I thought burger vans would be better in goal than up front, personally

Users who are viewing this thread