Video The Final Push | Dream Baby Dream (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

So enjoyable watching that!

Not sure I’ve ever loved (the majority of) a City squad as much as I do this one. Maybe that’s a ridiculous statement... nevertheless, as frustrating as they are at times, they’ve given us some great memories this season. McNulty, Doyle, Grimmer, Bayliss, Shipley, Davies, Willis in particular. After years of disappointment and utter garbage, they’ve still given us hope up until the final day. Even if it is in League 2; who cares?!

*disclaimer: the above is to be removed immediately if the unthinkable occurs on Saturday.

Paxman II

So enjoyable watching that!

Not sure I’ve ever loved (the majority of) a City squad as much as I do this one. Maybe that’s a ridiculous statement... nevertheless, as frustrating as they are at times, they’ve given us some great memories this season. McNulty, Doyle, Grimmer, Bayliss, Shipley, Davies, Willis in particular. After years of disappointment and utter garbage, they’ve still given us hope up until the final day. Even if it is in League 2; who cares?!

*disclaimer: the above is to be removed immediately if the unthinkable occurs on Saturday.

Goes without saying if we don't make it next year should be our year. (If we keep the manager and the squad)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Nice, sod this 0-0 game malarkey for the weekend, we need a couple of early goals like last Saturday so we can just enjoy the whole day

stevefloyd

Absolutely be great to be promoted but we definitely need strengthening whichever league we are in

SkyBlueSoul

Anyone else kinda underwhelmed by this? I was expecting something upbeat and rousing, that's just left me a bit flat

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It’s a nice reminiscing piece of the season so far but yes a bit subdued... Looking forward to the follow up a day before the first leg of the play offs with Lincoln, to ‘smash my bitch up’.

That's literally the song I play in the changing rooms before a game.

It really fires you up.

Great_Expectations

It is subdued but it’s still a pretty emotive piece and definitely has me more excited/apprehensive/nervous for Saturday.

It’s frustrating we aren’t going into the last day challenging for the autos, but it’s still a better feeling that usual, and the first time in my lifetime, we are challenging for something positive at the end of the season.

Bring it on lads, don’t let us down. Four big performances and we are there #PUSB

Side note - fair play to the club for putting videos like this together. It gives a real sense of a) the magnitude of the game and b) the fact the club appreciates that. It gives a sense of togetherness.

lifeskyblue

Think we will win but always as a CCFC fan at the back of the mind is the possibility of blowing it at the final hurdle. Like the piece; reflective but positive without the arrogance that could have been there. Nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

Saturday cannot come quick enough. Aside from Wembley last year has there been a 90 minutes as potentially exciting as this?! In my 18 years as a season ticket holder I can’t recall anything quite like it.

Users who are viewing this thread