The final 8 - Can we do this ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Crewe
Bury or Preston
Bradford
COVENTRY
Northampton or L Orient
Southend
Yeovil
Oxford

ccfcway

its a semi final, which is actually a quarter final, followed by a 2 leg final, which is actaully a semi final, and then a trip to wembley for a fnal.

SkyblueDave89

Dead right this is a massive turning point in City's revival well done City & Mark Robins. Best thing the club has done for years. Crowds will come back now we need to support the club & forget the off field problems PUSB

Otis

3 games left.

Next one - one off fixture.

After that.........

Area Final - Over 2 legs.

after that .........

It's Wembley!!

coundonskyblue

3 games left.

Next one - one off fixture.

After that.........

Area Final - Over 2 legs.

after that .........

It's Wembley!!

Only really have to win 2 games. Hammer someone in one of the area final legs.

Lets not get carried away yet though. Remember we're Coventry!

Otis

This is the new improved Coventry though. This Coventry washes whiter than ever before!

We've got good bacteria and pro-biotics and a one way dry weave top sheet.

Otis

Preston away is the only game that gives some cause for concern. Any other fixture and we'd have to be very confident.

Black6Osprey

That list is a real who's who of the football world.

You'd have to be confident of winning the thing now Donny, Brentford and Sheff Utd are all out.

I just can't raise any enthusiasm for it though.

Otis

Preston away would be the only one that would worry me.

Never do well at Crewe? Pretty sure we beat them 6-1 a few years back. In 9 meetings we have beaten them once and drawn three times. Not brilliant, but we don't always do poorly.

bamalamafizzfazz

Bradford won away at Port Vale last night, don't write them off.
Also we go into the next round supposedly with no DMC.

Still as confident?? :thinking about:

Covstu

is it on Soccer AM on Saturday again??

As log as we get a home game, I would be confident. Our penalties have been excellent in the last two rounds however it would be nice to kill a team off prior to getting to this point!!!

covcity4life

as i have said before its time to stop being scared of everyone

yes sheff utd rested 4 players but we still looked comfortable for large periods of the game,and we play better away!

saying that i will be gutted if we get preston!

King-Dion

We have as good a chance as anyone else - probably better. As it has been over a quarter of a century since our last notable cup appearance, I like to think we are on track for a visit to Wembley again. We need championship form to finish in the top six and, although not impossible, this trophy is probably our best chance of a little bit of glory. (But wouldn't it be great to beat Spurs 3-2 again? What are the odds on that?

Users who are viewing this thread