The feel good factor (1 Viewer)

skybluejeff

This is the first season I have not had a season ticket at the Ricoh due to poor performances etc. When Andy Thorn was sacked I hoped that the new manager would get the players working hard for each other and playing as a TEAM. I, like most supporters, was a little worried about Mark Robins taking over. And in fact on the evidence of the first few performances my reservations were being proved right. How refreshing that it has transpired that MR was taking stock of the situation and bringing in people who would improve the team, including a fitness coach. Well done MR, the staff and the players for finally giving me and many thousands of other deluded supporters some HOPE for 2013.
Happy New Year to you all. I have a good feeling that the Sky Blues are going to make it a VERY happy one.

Sbarcher

I hope we don't all get carried away..........
We have been so deprived of success, that this last couple of months have sent us all into delerium.
Like everyone else, I'm wetting myself at the moment, but having followed the SB's for 45 years, I'm old enough to know all is not what it seems!!!
God, I hope I'm wrong, but can't help feeling that at some time soon the wheels will fall off.
Will it be SISU?
Will MR be poached and we're left with some dregs?
Will our revitalised players be sold in January?

I'll be walking around for the next 5 months with my fingers crossed!

torchie

This is the first season I have not had a season ticket at the Ricoh due to poor performances etc. When Andy Thorn was sacked I hoped that the new manager would get the players working hard for each other and playing as a TEAM. I, like most supporters, was a little worried about Mark Robins taking over. And in fact on the evidence of the first few performances my reservations were being proved right. How refreshing that it has transpired that MR was taking stock of the situation and bringing in people who would improve the team, including a fitness coach. Well done MR, the staff and the players for finally giving me and many thousands of other deluded supporters some HOPE for 2013.
Happy New Year to you all. I have a good feeling that the Sky Blues are going to make it a VERY happy one.

Same here. Didn't renew my season ticket this season for various reasons and really wish I had. 1st time in a long while that I have had a real buzz bout the sky blues but really think we could be on the brink of achieving something. That is as long as we sort out the off field issues!

Users who are viewing this thread