The fee for Liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Looks like money well spent. I have been really impressed with him. He reads the game well, good in the air, good on the ball, clearly a good leader, we will get big money when we sell him

Last edited:

Greggs

Love a centre half that you never know is there until the time is right. No nonsense, composed and mature beyond his years. Compare him to the likes of Clarke-Salter and Panzo - who would do somethings well - but be utterly atrocious the next minute.

JulianDarbyFTW

There was a point last night when Ruddy had the ball in his hands after a corner, and Kitching rubbed heads to just let him know he was there. Just a bit of old school intimidation and psychology, which is something we're missing at times.

procdoc

Love a centre half that you never know is there until the time is right. No nonsense, composed and mature beyond his years. Compare him to the likes of Clarke-Salter and Panzo - who would do somethings well - but be utterly atrocious the next minute.
Spot on mate. I can see why he was captain at Barnsley

Hertsccfc

He's much better than those two and looks a good signing. Not as good as Doyle though.

Deity

He's been injured for a while I think but was playing left back, he did against us

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Leicester don’t play with traditional full backs. They play a similar style to Man City …. Pep has 3 centre half’s that he rotates in the wide defensive left position …. Guardiol, Akanji, Ake.

Doyle was playing in that position until his injury

shmmeee

If it was up to you, we never would have signed half of them in the first place.

Thanks to their vaccination records they would be in prison.

Clown.

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

Cally Fedora

Kitching looks a good player to me. Pace, distribution and most importantly defends very well. He’s clearly better in a back four which allows him to just defend everything rather than wondering where he should be.

Perryccfc

Been so impressed with Kitching since he has been in the side. Such a good defender, made an outstanding headed clearance late on v Brum from a very good ball into our box. Has a decent turn of pace too. Great find.

ptr

It still absolutely amazes me that people had written him off before he’d even started for us.

Very impressed so far. We’ve needed a left sided centre half for years now. Can’t remember the last one we had that was ours?

slowpoke

It still absolutely amazes me that people had written him off before he’d even started for us.

Very impressed so far. We’ve needed a left sided centre half for years now. Can’t remember the last one we had that was ours?
Too much fee to many on here bringing into question head of scouting Dean Austin along with a number of our summer recruits. Where are they now ?

Offhegoes

Pretty sure Kitching was top of Robin's list in the summer, and now we can see why. Been crying out for a hard, nasty CB for years. Fadz despite being a great leader isn't a nasty player, and Hyam, Panzo, Doyle, Lati etc aren't either.

lacesoutdom

Looks like money well spent. I have been really impressed with him. He reads the game well, good in the air, good on the ball, clearly a good leader, we will get big money when we sell him
i dont understand why it took so long for him to get into the side, nursing a small injury maybe?

StrettoBoy

i dont understand why it took so long for him to get into the side, nursing a small injury maybe?

I suspect that might be it. I seem to recall he was suffering from a minor injury when we signed him. This probably meant he couldn't play and MR was happy with the performance of Binks, so he had to wait his turn.

He is now starting to look like the player we hoped he might be.

Saddlebrains

Pretty sure Kitching was top of Robin's list in the summer, and now we can see why. Been crying out for a hard, nasty CB for years. Fadz despite being a great leader isn't a nasty player, and Hyam, Panzo, Doyle, Lati etc aren't either.

Top of the list was Andersen who went to Luton

Him, Kitching Thomas was the 3 at the back plan

TomRad85

People wrote him off when he was still at Barnsley

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hobo

Panzo was a poor centre back. He got away with a lot early on but got found out as the season went on.

Users who are viewing this thread