The fans are an embarrassment (1 Viewer)

The fans are embarrassing

I just want to make it clear that Presley should stay and any talk of him going is ridiculous.

Why do we have the most fickle fans in the country?

Maybe change the way the fans are and maybe we will improve as a whole club.

To me, we always chop and change managers and players and constantly slag off the owners. Where has that got us? League 1, no permanent home, constantly selling our stars and a disillusioned fan base.

Last edited:

lifelongcityfan

I just want to make it clear that Presley should stay and any talk of him going is ridiculous.

Why do we have the most embarrassing fickle fans in the country?

We've always been crap and we've always had this self loathing view of our club, players, managers and owners.

To me, we always chop and change managers and players and constantly slag off the owners (who did save us). Where has that got us? League 1, no permanent home, constantly selling our stars and a disillusioned fan base.

Were a mediocre team and always have been due to the culture of our fickle fans. Maybe it's time to start actually supporting the team regardless.

this is a wind up ?

junglej13

If he starts with 3-5-2 against Peterborough he should be sacked before kick off. We will undoubtedly lose to Peterborough but the manner of the defeat cant be like the last 7 games.

theferret

We've always been crap and we've always had this self loathing view of our club, players, managers and owners.

To me, we always chop and change managers and players and constantly slag off the owners (who did save us). Where has that got us? League 1, no permanent home, constantly selling our stars and a disillusioned fan base.

Were a mediocre team and always have been due to the culture of our fickle fans. Maybe it's time to start actually supporting the team regardless.

Quite possibly the worst post, wind-up or not, ever to grace this or any other football forum. Every village has its idiot.

shy_tall_knight

There are 60 league teams higher than us, most of those teams won't have had a manager in place for as long as SP has been here at Cov. If you think we are heading in the right direction or that SP has the ability to change this then lets stick with him but he has assembled a squad they don't score goals

SkyBlueRuffian

Dumb twat

Skyblueloyal

What a dick say the fans are an embarrassment 10 wins in 44 games is more so. Do I rate Presley no is the simple answer . His win % is 33.4 which is terrible and show lack of tactics when things are going wrong.

TheUKGryphon

Are you having a bubble it what?

The bit about SISU saving us is wheeze of the week mate.

Where has it got us? Chop and change managers, players, that's SISU's call not ours.

League 1, no permanent home and constantly selling our stars. Again, look no further that Fisher's wrecking crew.

Disillusioned fan base, I suppose we are when 4th tier football is staring us in the fucking face. Taking our club away from us for 15 months hardly put a smile on our faces either.

Are you Fisher in disguise. I have no wish to fall out with anyone, but your entire post gets you the honour of douche of the day.

Get real mate.

Seaside-Skyblue

The fact we still support Cov after 15+ of solid decline and off the field events you couldn't even make up, that suggests to me we have some of the best fans in the country.

theferret

What is it now, 8 wins in 37 games? And people are only now calling for a manegerial change. I'd say that makes us remarkably patient. I'm not sure I agree, but it is understandable.

Seems to me as if all the fans ever want to do is moan about stuff. The manager, the players, stadium, owners...

Needs addressing

Wasn't long ago Pressley was the main man and other clubs were sniffing around him.

I rate him. He's using our youth set up and has brought some real quality out of our young players.

Yes his stats arnt great but he's doing it on a shoestring budget.

lifelongcityfan

Seems to me as if all the fans ever want to do is moan about stuff. The manager, the players, stadium, owners...

Needs addressing

Wasn't long ago Pressley was the main man and other clubs were sniffing around him.

I rate him. He's using our youth set up and has brought some real quality out of our young players.

I suggest when he goes you follow his new club...you clearly deserve each other!!

Wheelfass

Stupid ignorant twat

bigfatronssba

Well fans like you are certainly an embarrassment.

The fans never (seriously) got on at Strachan until after relegation. The fans never slagged off Richardson & Robinson until after relegation.

We the fans in the late '90's were happy little nodding dogs putting our trust into those who supposedly knew what they doing. Look where that got us.

Perhaps if the fans had been more vocal in their criticism of the owners and the manager back then we would now still be in the premiership and actually have a permanent home.

But still, you just blame the fans, its easier that way.

ecky

Your totally deluded pal....
We have had decades of this enough is enough

ccfc1234

I agree we have lots of moaners but look were we were and where we now are!! Our fans have deserved so much more for such a long time.

However I do agree as a club we rise and fall as one, but it is totally tragic how we seem to keep appointing senior figures at our club who I would not let run my Sunday league team.

bigfatronssba

Needs addressing

Lol, either wuming the irony of your own post is lost on you Mr Happy.

cloughie

The only embarrassment is your post

The only embarrassment is your post

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Are you having a bubble it what?

The bit about SISU saving us is wheeze of the week mate.

Where has it got us? Chop and change managers, players, that's SISU's call not ours.

League 1, no permanent home and constantly selling our stars. Again, look no further that Fisher's wrecking crew.

Disillusioned fan base, I suppose we are when 4th tier football is staring us in the fucking face. Taking our club away from us for 15 months hardly put a smile on our faces either.

Are you Fisher in disguise. I have no wish to fall out with anyone, but your entire post gets you the honour of douche of the day.

Get real mate.

Its quite funny how he claims they saved us then in the next sentence writes "Where has that got us? League 1, no permanent home, constantly selling our stars and a disillusioned fan base."

skybluepm2

After a deep breath I now cannot be bothered to absolutely decimate your nonsensical drivel...Twat. The end

theferret

Needs addressing

I guarantee we have a bigger playing budget than Oldham and a good many other teams.

Besides, we have shown SP support throughout, people were still singing his name on Saturday. Problem is we are in freefall. How long before something is done?

Personally, I think our fans are remarkably loyal given what we've had to put up with. So many compliments received from other supporters this season. The only self-loathing comes from fans like yourself, who on a night like tonight is more concerned with the reaction of the supporters than the result itself. Weird.

Maybe I'm wrong then.

Seems to me that the fans need to give him more time and get off his case! We've been poor this season but what do you expect no wilson, Christie etc

Nick

Administrator
Maybe I'm wrong then.

Seems to me that the fans need to give him more time and get off his case! We've been poor this season but what do you expect no wilson, Christie etc

how much time is enough though before it is too late and we are down? Which happened with Thorn.

Astute

How many more relegations would you like before you decide that he isn't any good?

Wrong formation for the players we have.

Brought in wrong players for system he wanted to play.

Makes the wrong subs or makes them too late......or both.

Won't change a system that clearly isn't working.

Losing to clubs at or near the bottom.

1 point out of 21.

I could carry on. It is time for him to go. But with him signing a new contract we might have to keep him.

Users who are viewing this thread