The Facebook Forum! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

That Justin is a fucking bellend. Promised to take the blind chap every game and has taken him twice this season, one of which was Blues FA Cup and the other the first game of the season.

Sells fake clothes on the side and is always calling for violent protests against wasps. (we have mutual friends)

Fair play to Justin for taking him, maybe he can't make every single game?

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

He also runs the Coventry City Supporters homelessness scheme goes around collecting clothes bedding etc and then goes around the City handing them out to people who need it.
He also helps run the supporters team.
If people have a problem with him he s not hard to find just tell him, instead of hiding behind a user's name on here.

Funny how people trawl the internet trying to find out all the mistakes people have done wrong in their lives but look past all the good they do.

Tommo1993

Deleted comment because I got the wrong guy completely and now I feel like a great prune.

mark82

He's nothing to do with the legion but he's a hard lad

images

CovUpNorth

Check out a dude called Craig Danny, supposed Cov top lad who’s definitely a few cans short of a six pack. He’s part of Millers crew/firm.

The coventrian

I'm not on Facebook anymore but at least with these guys(agree with them or not) you can put a face to the name. Its easy to slag them off on here behind a username. If your on that forum then why not tell them what you think instead of scuttling off to here to laugh at them?

WillenhallSkyBlues

The young blind lad is on twitter today hoping that someone can go to the game with him to help him out. It’s a shame that Justin ain’t interested in helping him today cause he can’t use a young lads disability to scam an all expenses paid trip to Germany

Users who are viewing this thread