The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (40 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

Well you can't be paying the divorce bill and waving them through can you. So which side are you on ?! The United States of Germany or good olde England ? Let's haw sorry hear it William ?

You can. 1. because you have to and 2. because it is no longer possible to control the border as in the 70s.

Grendel

You can. 1. because you have to and 2. because it is no longer possible to control the border as in the 70s.

We don’t have to pay it and given the honest EU wanted twice as much to start with they’ve hardky calculated it have they?

Grendel

Don’t know. Back to the subject...

Don’t know? So you actually support Tusk and his actions against the Poles?

Jesus Christ you really are a fucking moron

shmmeee

The centre just means cherry picking bits and pieces to appear more palatable to the key marginal seats wherever they are.

Anna Soubry is a Tory, her crocodile tears over constituents' livelihoods don't wash with me; her voting record says it all.

Marginals is all about retail politics, like locals are all about potholes and bins.

Right To Buy was a masterstroke for that, especially in a housing crisis. Labours always been poor at the Middle England retail stuff. Blair got it. Check the 5 pledges: smaller class sizes, more police, better NHS. That’s the bread and butter.

Today it’d have to have something about immigration, housing and as always the NHS. Problem is Labour did so badly at countering the “Labour crashed the economy” myth, that they can’t credibly promise spending increases, even though post Brexit (or any crash) that’s the same economic policy.

Minimum wage, ZHC, identity politics stuff isn’t going to win an election. But the Tory lie of “give our mates tax cuts and magically you’ll be better off” always does :/

And yeah, the state of all the Tory “rebels” voting record is shocking. Cameron just taught them how to put on a veneer.

Last edited:

martcov

I don’t think we do benefit and I think we will be further hampered by further fiscal and political integration

Sorry to disappoint you but on a scale of intellect I consider myself better read and better informed than you and sorry old fruit I still want to leave

I don’t take you at your word. You don’t even know me. As for your intellect, I have no idea, but it doesn’t seem particularly impressive judging by your comments on here.

shmmeee

You're doing a great job of pushing waverers into the Leave camp Martcov, please keep it up! :p

There are no waverers. Referenda solidify voting choices generally. Check the massive drop in don’t knows post referendum. It’s just two sides chucking shit at each other now, always and forever.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Except, many of the stories they push are just that 'stories'. They're not news, they are forecasts and threats from pro Remain campaigners, who have already condemned the country to hell before they really know the true impact of Brexit. I want to know what's actually happening not what MIGHT happen in their bias opinion. I still believe its all a sham by May and the EU, they are playing for time whilst all the scaremongering increases then we will either get a Brexit that means nothing or another vote. Either way the metropolitan elite will get their way and make it look like democracy !

It’s the biggest politicial issue of the day and it hasn’t happened yet, what do you expect? Should they also censor the “we’ll be better off” stuff? If anything they give way too much credence to fringe economists, fringe business leaders and backbench MPs to maintain balance.

Last edited:

shmmeee

I did notice that Mr Tusk had as much scorn for the UK remain campaigners. Why though, why are they still relevant.....oh yes of course because essentially him and his cronies have not accepted the result of the vote and never will. Time to leave, walk away, tuck our £39 billion in a nice little high interest account and then watch the fucking lot implode as German and French exporters pile on the pressure.

48% of those who voted mate. In almost any GE that’s enough for a majority government. Stop pretending it’s “Donald Tusk and his mates” and not the vast majority of educated, successful, informed people across the planet who think this is mental.

Fair enough if you want to back yourself over them. More power to you, well done, you won, get over it. But don’t pretend that it’s some shadowy conspiracy.

Grendel

On the beer early?

Why? Do you believe anyone who treated pensioners as Mr tusk did in Poland deserves a special place in Hell?

It’s a legitimate question and what’s the answer?

Grendel

48% of those who voted mate. In almost any GE that’s enough for a majority government. Stop pretending it’s “Donald Tusk and his mates” and not the vast majority of educated, successful, informed people across the planet who think this is mental.

Fair enough if you want to back yourself over them. More power to you, well done, you won, get over it. But don’t pretend that it’s some shadowy conspiracy.

Well regarding educated and informed you’ve claimed on this forum food inflation rose by 20% in a year post the referendum

Grendel

I’m an atheist, to me it’s not a legitimate question at all.

Do you believe someone who has stolen pensions from the people he represented now be in the position he is in Brussels

That’s a desperate diversion by the way as you know exactly what the expression means

Sick Boy

Do you believe someone who has stolen pensions from the people he represented now be in the position he is in Brussels

That’s a desperate diversion by the way as you know exactly what the expression means

After witnessing several of yours, I can say I’ve learnt from one of the best :)

martcov

Don’t know? So you actually support Tusk and his actions against the Poles?

Jesus Christ you really are a fucking moron

What a thick answer. In what way do I support anything Tusk has done. Funnily enough I am now in a pub with a Polish girl who voted for Tusk in Poland.

Grendel

What a thick answer. In what way do I support anything Tusk has done. Funnily enough I am now in a pub with a Polish girl who voted for Tusk in Poland.

So do you think any politician who removed pension funds from public servants deserves a special place in Hell?

This isn’t difficult.

skybluetony176

So do you think any politician who removed pension funds from public servants deserves a special place in Hell?

This isn’t difficult.

I shouldn’t get too cocky about that. Our own public servants scheme is equally unsustainable as Poland’s was and for pretty much the same reasons. It could happen here yet and let’s face it if it does it will almost certainly be the Tories wielding the axe. Presumably given your outrage over Tusk you’ll never vote Tory again.
Available to Registered users only - Pensions Expert

Then of course there’s this.

Government uses Brexit vote to bury cut in benefits for older couples | Daily Mail Online

Grendel

I shouldn’t get too cocky about that. Our own public servants scheme is equally unsustainable as Poland’s was and for pretty much the same reasons. It could happen here yet and let’s face it if it does it will almost certainly be the Tories wielding the axe. Presumably given your outrage over Tusk you’ll never vote Tory again.
Available to Registered users only - Pensions Expert

Then of course there’s this.

Government uses Brexit vote to bury cut in benefits for older couples | Daily Mail Online

Which answers nothing about if Mr Tusk deserves a special place in Hell

skybluetony176

Which answers nothing about if Mr Tusk deserves a special place in Hell

I never said it did. I was giving you a heads up about being cocky about Tusks policy on pensions while at the helm in Poland when the same thing happening in the UK seems almost inevitable. I’m sure you’ll be equally scathing of whichever Tory PM does it.

Even our friend Andrew Neil’s publication thinks so

The slow death of the public-sector pension | The Spectator

Here’s another take on it

UK pension liabilities surge by £1trn in five years

Last edited:

Grendel

I never said it did. I was giving you a heads up about being cocky about Tusks policy on pensions while at the helm in Poland when the same thing happening in the UK seems almost inevitable. I’m sure you’ll be equally scathing of whichever Tory PM does it.

I’m just asking about the special place in Hell Tony. Mart thinks Tusk will make the pearly gates. What do you think Tony the voter whose always voted Tory (I’ve voted Tory 3 times)

skybluetony176

I’m just asking about the special place in Hell Tony. Mart thinks Tusk will make the pearly gates. What do you think Tony the voter whose always voted Tory (I’ve voted Tory 3 times)

You want to make a big thing of a decision that a British government is obviously going to make in the very near future. Will you accept that decision or will you think whichever sovereign government at the time of the decision deserves to be sat next to Tusk?

skybluetony176

I thought he voted Labour last time?

I did and if there’s a general election tomorrow I’ll be doing the same again if by no other method of a process of elimination starting with the least palatable to the not so nearly as unpalatable. Which to be honest is the process I usually take when voting in a general election.

One thing I will say is that I’ve never took as much glee in voting Tory as someone was in the last election. End of the Labour Party and all that.

Grendel

Ashdown

I'll just correct that for you shall I, the vast majority of mainly Southern, yes highly educated doing all right crowd who don't want any changes to the status quo as the London Centric Metropolitan elite steer all possible revenue and funding to their preferred areas leaving vast areas of the country fucked over by globalisation and general apathy and struggling with the cost of living and lack of investment and people wonder why they have become fearful of mass immigration , low wages, rising crime and money spunked away to middle men in Brussels ......who gain them what exactly ?

Grappa

DilLNFiWsAIrFOD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread