The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (26 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

It’s pretty absurd to try and say that we should not leave the EU in case it has an impact on a tiny proportion of the UK population

Most in the UK don't give a toss about NI and wouldn't be bothered if it went.

Grendel

Most in the UK don't give a toss about NI and wouldn't be bothered if it went.

Correct - it’s peripheral in my thought process

Grendel

you think May will stay if her Chequers proposal gets voted down?

Yes I do as I believe she will see it through post March - there is zero chance of the likes of Johnson being elected - I doubt he’d even get enough nominations

clint van damme

Yes I do as I believe she will see it through post March - there is zero chance of the likes of Johnson being elected - I doubt he’d even get enough nominations

I think the only reason she'd survive the Chequers proposal getting thrown out is if no one else wanted the gig.
I agree about Boris.

skybluetony176

It’s pretty absurd to try and say that we should not leave the EU in case it has an impact on a tiny proportion of the UK population

The dumbest thing you’ve ever said. And there’s quite a list. The good GFA effects the U.K. as a whole. Ask the people of Warrington, or Birmingham or wherever atrocities have happened in the UK because there wasn’t a piece agreement in place.

Last edited:

martcov

Oh god struth. He is STILL in denial

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Denial of what exactly? That Brexit is a shambles? That the referendum was tainted? That a majority now think we made the wrong decision? That a no deal would be an absolute disaster? That no one has come up with serious foreseeable benefits? ( oh, sorry Rees Mogg says the UK will be booming in 50 years time ).

Grendel

Which one of them?

You actually only showed one actual poll - from an organisation that predicted an overwhelming remain vote the day before the referendum

Grendel

Denial of what exactly? That Brexit is a shambles? That the referendum was tainted? That a majority now think we made the wrong decision? That a no deal would be an absolute disaster? That no one has come up with serious foreseeable benefits? ( oh, sorry Rees Mogg says the UK will be booming in 50 years time ).

A majority don’t think it’s the wrong decision

martcov

There has more often than not been an overwhelming majority of people in favour of brimging back the death penalty in surveys. MP'S have had a vote on it & chucked it out.
Lies, lies & statistics...& then there is doing the right thing by the standards we choose to function at. So no on two counts...it is NOT clear that a majority is in favour of a second vote (the numbers change with every story probably) - so denying the people (? SOME) a second vote is not undemocratic. Otherwise we would be in the pollbooths 8hrs 3 days a week probably.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The death penalty is voted on conscience. It is nothing like people recognising the cock up which Brexit is. Just look at them... BoJo, Farage, Fox, Rees Mogg all of them privileged and guaranteed to do well out of Brexit. As for the rest of us... constant negative scenarios of a no deal Brexit being fobbed of as project fear again as we are led up the garden path. As Banks even told us we were being led up the garden path. Still, people hold on to the myth of sailing into a Brexit sunset whilst falling out of the single market with our nearest neighbours. If it all goes pearshaped, no one can say that they weren’t warned.

Grendel

Okay then, it's the same bet as I can't seem him going before the next GE. 20quid charity bet Corbyn will be PM after the next GE?

Fine with me

martcov

You actually only showed one actual poll - from an organisation that predicted an overwhelming remain vote the day before the referendum

They said it was skewed, but based on the same scale and allowing for that, it is still enough points more for a remain win.

Grendel

That’s because you’re a self centred prick.

Like Martcov who rejoices in the prosperity that he gets from the destitution and poverty of other Eu countries?

Not really just can’t see why the whole of the uk would put that issue anywhere near the top of their list

martcov

Like Martcov who rejoices in the prosperity that he gets from the destitution and poverty of other Eu countries?

Not really just can’t see why the whole of the uk would put that issue anywhere near the top of their list

What a load of old bollocks. Let’s see how JLR‘s prosperity in the UK goes Post Brexit. You’ll get your nice pension whatever, so you cannot lose either way.

skybluetony176

No. Like someone who hasn’t got a clue and somehow hasn’t realised that the IRA committed atrocities on the U.K. mainland effecting whole communities and they were stopped by the GFA effecting the whole of the U.K. for the better. You’re a moron.

Grendel

Considering his own boss has a completely different thought process and wants to keep frictionless supply chains by at least having access to the Single Market.. it is a strang thought process.

Oh dear rabid frothing at the mouth now

Grendel

No. Like someone who hasn’t got a clue and somehow hasn’t realised that the IRA committed atrocities on the U.K. mainland effecting whole communities and they were stopped by the GFA effecting the whole of the U.K. for the better. You’re a moron.

The IRA should have paid for their crimes by the rope - the appeasement if the murdering filth was a blot on the uk history books

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread