The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (111 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

No, I blame Brexit for our problems. Marie me Pen dropped her Frexit plan and both governing Italian parties are neither leaving the EURO not the EU.

There is a huge disinformation campaign going on throughout what was called the „West“. Players involved include Bannon, Farage ( in cahoots with Bannon since 2014 ), Roger Stone, Assange, Putin, Arron Banks and so on. Coupled with these people and the conspiracy theorist YouTube channels and other Fake News sources ( Daily Express, Breitbart, Fria Taden etc ) a formidable „influencer“.

The real news cause of increased support for the right being the wars in the Middle East and the Mahgreb and their side effects, in particular terrorism and the refugee crisis.

If you genuinely believe that you are a sad dribbling lunatic.

You are so shrouded and protected in the German bunker you haven’t a clue and don’t care about anyone or anything else.

Ashdown

Do we? Are skilled workers going to pick fruit, work in hotels and restaurants, work zero hours contracts on minimum wage? We have record employment in this country and unless we close down sectors of industry we need unskilled workers to keep certain sectors going.
Our consumer driven economy continually needs more consumers, it's a vicious upward cycle that is making us overpopulated and putting horrific strain on all services and infrastructure.......oh and violent crime rates are spiralling too. The environment is fucked if we keep that bullshit up just to make the super rich richer !!

martcov

You are right. If Germany had their own currency it would be a lot stronger. And if Germany wasn't in the Euro it would be much weaker. This would benefit the other countries that are stuck with the Euro.

Crap.

If Germany controlled it’s own currency, it could take measures to devalue it. This is your argument for not being in the Euro. Your whole Brexit crap about having your own currency is that you can control it to suit your needs.

Either that is right and Germany could completely control it, or it is wrong and Germany and the others should be in the Euro and have joint control of the Euro and it’s value.

Either way you are just saying things by claiming that Germany is only in the Euro to screw the others.

A weak currency benefits short term, as we have seen, but inflation and the costs of imports soon takes away that benefit for the home population.

martcov

Our consumer driven economy continually needs more consumers, it's a vicious upward cycle that is making us overpopulated and putting horrific strain on all services and infrastructure.......oh and violent crime rates are spiralling too. The environment is fucked if we keep that bullshit up just to make the super rich richer !!

I agree with your point about consumerism.

Violent crime is increasing in the UK. It is a particular UK problem.

What’s happening in the UK to make this happen? It is not the EU migrants nor is it mass unemployment.

Moped attacks, acid attacks and knife attacks.

These are not happening as much elsewhere. What is the UK doing that is different to other countries?

Are you blaming EU migration for these problems?

martcov

You are so shrouded and protected in the German bunker you haven’t a clue and don’t care about anyone or anything else.

Are you saying that these right wing and Russian influencers don’t exist or that Arron Banks didn’t boast about leading people up the garden path ( his words )? Or that Bannon hasn’t been working with Farage since 2014 ( his claim )? Or that Marine Le Pen didn’t have to drop Frexit because there was too little support for it ? Do you read Breitbart and watch Infowars? You should do to understand what is going on and how these people are trying to divide us. Or maybe you have fallen for their BS? I think you are cleverer than that though.

Maybe you are not so clever though as you like to use Third Reich references such as „bunker“. Fits in with the Brexitloon strategy of constant references to a past regime and not to the present more democratic than the UK system of government in Germany.

You would not see Merkel curtsying in the pathetic way that May did before an unelected member of the royal family. But people on here still slag off an elected civil EU servant, Juncker, as being undemocratically appointed. Who appointed Prince William to be curtsyed to by the elected head of government?

I am almost dying of laughter at the irony of Brexit Britain.

You should get out more often, then you would get the joke. At the moment you are part of it.

Last edited:

martcov

In your dreams only.

You should get out more Mart.

Oh, and BTW, you told me we were sailing into a glorious sunset a while ago... I said watch out for the rocks...

How did you celebrate Independence Day at the weekend? Presumably you were not with the 100000 pissed off pro EU UK citizens in London voicing their discontent at your glorious sunset vision ...?

Are you in a position to give an update of progress towards your sunset vision? I read somewhere that you will be getting a French made blue passport.... great Anything else on the horizon?

Grendel

I agree with your point about consumerism.

Violent crime is increasing in the UK. It is a particular UK problem.

What’s happening in the UK to make this happen? It is not the EU migrants nor is it mass unemployment.

Moped attacks, acid attacks and knife attacks.

These are not happening as much elsewhere. What is the UK doing that is different to other countries?

Are you blaming EU migration for these problems?

There is no evidence whatsoever more of these attacks - stop lying

Grendel

Oh, and BTW, you told me we were sailing into a glorious sunset a while ago... I said watch out for the rocks...

How did you celebrate Independence Day at the weekend? Presumably you were not with the 100000 pissed off pro EU UK citizens in London voicing their discontent at your glorious sunset vision ...?

Are you in a position to give an update of progress towards your sunset vision? I read somewhere that you will be getting a French made blue passport.... great Anything else on the horizon?

No he was one of the 60 million who stayed at home

martcov

There is no evidence whatsoever more of these attacks - stop lying

Lying? You are really full of it. Moped crimes up 30fold in 5 years.

The Brexit denial. As it all starts to go pearshape, as predicted, the lying gets worse and the insults start flying. By March there will be violence as the frustration sets in and people realise that they were lied to.

Will be interesting to see who of the Brexit leaders will still be there. I suspect they will say that the government stopped the real Brexit and they will go into hiding.

But, we could still yet get a deal, it’s not over yet. The signs are not looking good though.

Sick Boy

Lying? You are really full of it. Moped crimes up 30fold in 5 years.

The Brexit denial. As it all starts to go pearshape, as predicted, the lying gets worse and the insults start flying. By March there will be violence as the frustration sets in and people realise that they were lied to.

Will be interesting to see who of the Brexit leaders will still be there. I suspect they will say that the government stopped the real Brexit and they will go into hiding.

But, we could still yet get a deal, it’s not over yet. The signs are not looking good though.

When it goes wrong it will always be someone else's fault rather than actually taking responsibility for anything. There is unlikely to be widespread anger against the Brexiteers from Leave voters as they'll fall for it being the fault of others, such as Remain voters, the EU etc.

There's plenty of rhetoric about Britain being somehow separate to Europe and having a completely different identity, it really is bizarre.

SkyblueBazza

So the growth in nationalism and extremism has escalated higher in the Eu zone than here as evidenced by the ballot box and yet you blame Brexit.

Deny that and there is no point in debating with you
That last sentence sums it up. There is no point debating with him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

My point is that we didn’t have to cut back and struggle on and didn’t have to have the uncertainty of Brexit. Yes the economy is cyclical, but we have brought the down turn forward through the uncertainty caused by Brexit.

You may like struggling on ( plucky Brit syndrome), but the leave voters should never have had the right to subject the rest of the country to their delusional pie in the sky Brexit project.
But that "most of us" applies throughout the EU. And indeed war zones.
I worked with a colleague (International Brand Director with a major global business)who was born & raised in Beirut throughout it worst. He was incredibly intelligent. Spoke 7 languages (2 not quite fluent apparently) & STILL lived in Beirut. That is despite everything that city went through. So if bitter civil war that ravages the finances of a country serves as a relatively minor distraction to the man in the street & his family growing-up (as he was at the time), your beloved fluctuations are relatively a minor itch to most of us.

SkyblueBazza

1 Yet, and 2 Skybluebazza mentioned struggling not me.
His comment simply demonstrates exactly my point - as does your response. The international wheeler dealers might bleat about your magic numbers. Meanwhile the average Brit on the street is just carrying on as normal.

SkyblueBazza

You arent the first nor probably will be the last to conclude that general theme

Grendel

Violent crimes are not increasing? No Moped attacks, no acid attacks? Ok.

Didn’t the German government recently conduct an investigation into rising violent crime?

Would you like to share with us it’s conclusions?

SkyblueBazza

100,000...hmmm...that's what? About 1% of London's population. Massive support. People feel so strongly that the majority of remainers didn't bother going is another take on it

martcov

His comment simply demonstrates exactly my point - as does your response. The international wheeler dealers might bleat about your magic numbers. Meanwhile the average Brit on the street is just carrying on as normal.

At the moment..., we have full employment in economic terms. Everything is still ‚normal‘. The uncertainty is affecting investment and future planning.

The future could be a problem though. And, no it won’t be as bad as the Lebanese civil war, but if it stays the same or gets worse under Brexit we have split the country for years to come for no reason. Apart from pig headedness.

How daft is that?

martcov

Didn’t the German government recently conduct an investigation into rising violent crime?

Would you like to share with us it’s conclusions?

No, please go ahead....

Has Moped crime in Germany reached anything like that in the UK? The violent crime increase here comes from right wingers.

martcov

Why do you feel people need or should feel the need to celebrate it? Because Farage proclaimed it? You seem to take more notice of him than even his staunchest supporters

Well no, but because leavers told us we were going to be free from the EUSSR and Merkel’s 4. Reich. All over social media. Just surprised that they are not out there celebrating our freedom.

SkyblueBazza

At the moment..., we have full employment in economic terms. Everything is still ‚normal‘. The uncertainty is affecting investment and future planning.

The future could be a problem though. And, no it won’t be as bad as the Lebanese civil war, but if it stays the same or gets worse under Brexit we have split the country for years to come for no reason. Apart from pig headedness.

How daft is that?

"COULD...IF"??? Yawn

SkyblueBazza

No, please go ahead....

Has Moped crime in Germany reached anything like that in the UK? The violent crime increase here comes from right wingers.
Are moped sales as high in Germany? Is it down to the fact that money in Germany is more evenly distributed therby reducing the desire to carry out such crimes? Is it that Germany is doing so well out of the EU that reduces that desire?

Users who are viewing this thread