The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (36 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

Italians haven’t seen growth for 20 years now is it?

The election is bad bad news for the EU and the result yesterday is people turning for a different path to take.

Youth employment is still very high and it’s a direct opposite to here. The Italian youth don’t like the EU.

Come on without Trump the peasant farmers in the south would all have Junke T Shirts.

Sick Boy

The election is bad bad news for the EU and the result yesterday is people turning for a different path to take.

Youth employment is still very high and it’s a direct opposite to here. The Italian youth don’t like the EU.

The Mafia is a curse that has and never will be eradicated and will forever strangle it.

Grendel

Where have they mentioned leaving the EU?

Leaving the euro will be effectively the same and also of course they need to form a coalition with a party whose main aim is to throw immigrants out of Italy.

Sick Boy

Leaving the euro will be effectively the same and also of course they need to form a coalition with a party whose main aim is to throw immigrants out of Italy.

5-Star have said previously they won't enter into a coalition with the main parties. N reality there's very little chance of them holding a referendum on the € either

Grendel

5-Star have said previously they won't enter into a coalition with the main parties. N reality there's very little chance of them holding a referendum on the € either

Then the far right will continue to grow

Sick Boy

Despite whatever narrative the likes or the Express and Mail try to construct, this was not an election with an EU referendum as part of it.

Still waiting for Holland and France to leave, amongot others.

martcov

No. The Italian youth largely ignored the election. The campaigns were targeted at older voters. Hence more right wing.

martcov

Nothing to do with trump is it? Unlike you many people in Europe see the euro project for what it is. Stealing identity and stealing hope for many at the expense of the bloated greedy few.

The only reason for this rise across Europe is the European Union

Trump is leading the right wing wave. He has proved it possible. A semi literate populist leading the most powerful western country. The reason for this rise in Europe is the aftermath of the financial crisis and growing divergence between rich and poor coupled with a fall off of jobs for life and a growth of gig jobs and part time or insecure jobs, or at worst, no job at all. Trump is just proof that populism can get to power. There are enough Brexiteers and other Europeans that are encouraged by Trump.

martcov

Based on what? 5 Star are not a far right party. A lot of anger over there is from illegal migration which would continue regardless of EU membership.

Yes, and with Austria setting the agenda this year, the EU will no doubt be working on harder external borders and a common immigration policy which may go someway to easing the tensions.

Kingokings204

No. The Italian youth largely ignored the election. The campaigns were targeted at older voters. Hence more right wing.

What? The older voters are very pro EU. Direct opposite to here.

Something is happening here. AFD official opposition in Germany now. Who would of said that before? Brexit and trump happened. Italy had a very decisive result last night. See the pattern?

Astute

Despite whatever narrative the likes or the Express and Mail try to construct, this was not an election with an EU referendum as part of it.

Still waiting for Holland and France to leave, amongot others.
Are you still moving to Italy where there are no racists? Like the bloke who just got caught after shooting 6 people?

martcov

High youth employment and Italy stuck in the wrong currency.

Italy were in the wrong currency with the lira. That’s why they joined the euro. The med countries were always a problem. People didn’t want them in the Euro because they feared them weakening it. Seems like they are weakening it. The euro isn’t the problem though, it is the way these countries have lived for years. A lack of financial discipline in comparison to northern countries. The hope is that they adapt to the required discipline. Dropping the euro would cause a crisis, so I hope they don’t do that. I don’t think they will, they might not like the restrictions, but the alternative of a crisis in Europe is the worse alternative.

Kingokings204

Italy were in the wrong currency with the lira. That’s why they joined the euro. The med countries were always a problem. People didn’t want them in the Euro because they feared them weakening it. Seems like they are weakening it. The euro isn’t the problem though, it is the way these countries have lived for years. A lack of financial discipline in comparison to northern countries. The hope is that they adapt to the required discipline. Dropping the euro would cause a crisis, so I hope they don’t do that. I don’t think they will, they might not like the restrictions, but the alternative of a crisis in Europe is the worse alternative.

The euro is the problem Mart. It hasn’t helped and is part of a political project of the EU. Don’t you see how not setting your own interest rates and devaluations and regulations isn’t good for you?

martcov

What? The older voters are very pro EU. Direct opposite to here.

Something is happening here. AFD official opposition in Germany now. Who would of said that before? Brexit and trump happened. Italy had a very decisive result last night. See the pattern?

Yes, bullshit and disinformation is working. Which is why Bannon went to Italy to suss out the atmosphere. Brexit and Trump are ridiculous results and the „good“ trade wars which may arise are economic insanity, as is Brexit. People voting for chaos and against their own interests. Anyone not in the starry eyed Brexit or Trump bubble can only shake their head.

martcov

The euro is the problem Mart. It hasn’t helped and is part of a political project of the EU. Don’t you see how not setting your own interest rates and devaluations and regulations isn’t good for you?

I see that 28 currencies in the same market place going up and down against each other and being traded at a high cost is inefficient and expensive. In the long run one market with one currency is the only way forward. As in the USA or the United Kingdom. Nobody would suggest 50 states with 50 currencies, except the money dealers.

Captain Dart

Based on what? 5 Star are not a far right party. A lot of anger over there is from illegal migration which would continue regardless of EU membership.
Then it is time to make deportation a lot easier.

Captain Dart

EU democracy, this says it all.

martcov

Then it is time to make deportation a lot easier.

Yes. Of course. But... if you stick to the law or consider humanity it is not so easy. What do you do with people with no papers, whose country is a war zone, or who are being persecuted ( e.g. gays in some countries)? Some countries don’t want these people back and refuse them entry. There are some real scumbags around, but it is isn’t easy. I am in Berlin now. There are Lebanese clans who seem to be above the law. Would love to see them go, but they came 30 years ago and are not wanted in the Lebanon. Their children were born here. If you stick to the constitution which protects us all, it is very difficult. If you break the constitution, then wtf and we all lose our protection. As what happened in the third Reich.

martcov

EU democracy, this says it all.

No it doesn’t. If you are not happy take it up with the countries as they are the ones that ratified all decisions. They could have used article 50 if they thought that was a sensible option. No other country was that stupid. Some countries such as Ireland, made adjustments before a second vote.

Captain Dart

No it doesn’t. If you are not happy take it up with the countries as they are the ones that ratified all decisions. They could have used article 50 if they thought that was a sensible option. No other country was that stupid. Some countries such as Ireland, made adjustments before a second vote.
Heil Mart,

Someone to claim us, someone to follow
Someone to shame us, some brave Apollo
Someone to fool us, someone like you

We want you, Big Brother.

Sick Boy

Are you still moving to Italy where there are no racists? Like the bloke who just got caught after shooting 6 people?

I've already mentioned here before that there is plenty of racism and bigotry over there, as there is in all countries. I even challenged 2 Lega supporters myself while they were repeatedly spitting at an African girl.

The guy who shot those people is a neo-fascist. They most likely would support Italy leaving the EU and have an 'Italians First' policy.

martcov

Heil Mart,

Someone to claim us, someone to follow
Someone to shame us, some brave Apollo
Someone to fool us, someone like you

We want you, Big Brother.

I don’t get the Heil Mart bit. I just said if you break the constitution ( e.g. to make deportation easier ) you would be following in the footsteps of the third Reich. As when Himmler started executing people from Dachau ( 1934 I think ) without trial as it was easier.

Anyway what did you think about Cruz etching swastikas on his magazines? You are quick to quote Breitbart when a Muslim does something. Nothing when nutty right wingers kill people.

Sick Boy

High youth employment and Italy stuck in the wrong currency.

Do you have any evidence that to support your theory? What has the EU got to do with high youth unemployment? Most of them blame the country itself and the corruption/mafia at the centre of it all.

What laws have been imposed on Italy that are preventing it from growing? Why does it have insane taxes for those looking to start small businesses? Have these been imposed by the EU?

Last edited:

martcov

Do you have any evidence that to support your theory? What has the EU got to do with high youth unemployment? Most of them blame the country itself and the corruption at the centre of it all.

Yes. The stories that abound here are incredible. Farage has been saying for a while that Britain is the exception and that the youth in the EU is against the EU. Someone on his LBC asked him where he got that information. He dodged the question and took another call. If I told my daughter ( born 2000 ) that the EU was splitting into 28 nation states all advocating their own country first, introducing protectionism and scrapping the Euro for a total of 28 competing currencies, she would look at me aghast. What a stupid idea. But, that’s how Brexiteers see the future.

Users who are viewing this thread