The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (56 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

Apparently you are now German as well hahaha!
Fuxk me.twisting something else now I see.

How long have the pair of you been waiting for this to get off EU countries either losing their vote or leaving the EU so you can gang up on me?

Why not give your opinion on it?

martcov

You won't understand if you don't want to.

We have had good relations for years. Who else do the USA have a good long term relationship with?

Germany? They helped rebuild it and used it as the front line in the Cold War. Still troops here. My brother, the nice one, works for them.

Sick Boy

Fuxk me.twisting something else now I see.

How long have the pair of you been waiting for this to get off EU countries either losing their vote or leaving the EU so you can gang up on me?

Why not give your opinion on it?

Gang up on you? Grow up.

I deleted my post after I misread it.

Sick Boy

Germany? They helped rebuild it and used it as the front line in the Cold War. Still troops here. My brother, the nice one, works for them.

There is also a good relationship with Italy and they have troops there. Not sure this one has been thought through.

Astute

Gang up on you? Grow up.

I deleted my post after I misread it.
So where were you for a few days when it was about the remaining EU countries having to choose between leaving the EU or losing their vote?

Astute

He is constantly making things up and dodging questions. I wonder who he learnt that from?
You.

Strangely enough not dodged anything. Not tried twisting anything.

But the three of you on the losing the vote or leave the EU have either gone quiet or twisted thw truth.

skybluetony176

You won't understand if you don't want to.

We have had good relations for years. Who else do the USA have a good long term relationship with?

I won’t understand if you don’t explain.

Well the EU is the US’s biggest trading partner and Germany is it’s 5th biggest trading partner as a stand-alone country which is one place ahead of us.

So again. How are we the USA’s route into Europe?

Astute

Recovering from a 3 day hangover.
And what are tour thoughts on what they are trying to push through? Macron has wanted it long enough. Juncker wants to be able to change things. Merkel wants to cling onto power.

martcov

So where were you for a few days when it was about the remaining EU countries having to choose between leaving the EU or losing their vote?

They wouldn’t be losing their vote. They would automatically leave is what was said. They wouldn’t be entitled to a vote if they weren’t in it. The same as the UK and Australia and anyone else not in the EU. Is that what you mean by being undemocratic? Or countries having their vote taken off them? Strange logic. I can’t vote in Pakistan- how undemocratic.

Astute

I won’t understand if you don’t explain.

Well the EU is the US’s biggest trading partner and Germany is it’s 5th biggest trading partner as a stand-alone country which is one place ahead of us.

So again. How are we the USA’s route into Europe?
So we mean nothing. OK.

And they mentioned the best result would be a USA EU UK deal for.no reason as well.

So how about them losing the vote?

Sick Boy

And what are tour thoughts on what they are trying to push through? Macron has wanted it long enough. Juncker wants to be able to change things. Merkel wants to cling onto power.

I don't think it is going to happen personally. Also, as the Brexiteers from this thread have previously said, let's see if this is and that happens, who knows how it will turn out. As someone who claims to have been neutral up until recently, I'm sure you'll understand.

Astute

They wouldn’t be losing their vote. They would automatically leave is what was said. They wouldn’t be entitled to a vote if they weren’t in it. The same as the UK and Australia and anyone else not in the EU. Is that what you mean by being undemocratic? Or countries having their vote taken off them? Strange logic. I can’t vote in Pakistan- how undemocratic.
They lose their vote or leave.

That is undemocratic.

skybluetony176

That's the reason? Haha...

What's stopping them going via Ireland? Another country they have a good relationship with.

They won’t need to. They’ll just bypass us and go straight to the EU mainland. Rotterdam and Hamburg are both deep water ports with ample ability to offload containers.

We export all around the world and quite often it has to go via one of these as there isn’t a direct route from the UK.

Captain Dart

Merkel still can't form a government. Germany is in crises.
* Waits for reaction, LOL

martcov

You keep saying Merkel is against Schultz‘ Plan. What has she got to with Juncker’s policy statements?

Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting she rules the fourth Reich from Brussels...

Astute

I don't think it is going to happen personally. Also, as the Brexiteers from this thread have previously said, let's see if this is and that happens, who knows how it will turn out. As someone who claims to have been neutral up until recently, I'm sure you'll understand.
You lot have rubbished me all the way through when I said I could see them push things through. All I heard was about the veto vote. And that if we stayed in we could veto it.

Well there you go.

Sick Boy

You lot have rubbished me all the way through when I said I could see them push things through. All I heard was about the veto vote. And that if we stayed in we could veto it.

Well there you go.

You seem to have a canny knack of telling us all of your predictions have come true once they've happened.

If Britain enters an economic crisis in 5 years, I'm sure you'll claim to have predicted that as well.

Astute

You keep saying Merkel is against Schultz‘ Plan. What has she got to with Juncker’s policy statements?

Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting she rules the fourth Reich from Brussels...
Yeah take the piss to move away from the truth you can't twist. Your normal route.

Sick Boy

They won’t need to. They’ll just bypass us and go straight to the EU mainland. Rotterdam and Hamburg are both deep water ports with ample ability to offload containers.

We export all around the world and quite often it has to go via one of these as there isn’t a direct route from the UK.

The diverting is in place so not sure we will ever find out.

skybluetony176

So we mean nothing. OK.

And they mentioned the best result would be a USA EU UK deal for.no reason as well.

So how about them losing the vote?

I can’t believe you think we mean nothing.

I thought you were dismissing anything Rand said.

And I guess you can’t answer the question and back up your claim so you’re changing the subject.

Astute

You seem to have a canny knack of telling us all of your predictions have come true once they've happened.

If Britain enters an economic crisis in 5 years, I'm sure you'll claim to have predicted that as well.
Read back. You were one of those telling me I was wrong. I didn't expect it this quick though.

Astute

I can’t believe you think we mean nothing.

I thought you were dismissing anything Rand said.

And I guess you can’t answer the question and back up your claim so you’re changing the subject.
Not me that has changed the subject. That is Mart. And you like to help him.

Astute

Certainly no worse than the scrapping in May‘s minority government.
More like the whole UK political scene.

Very similar to Germany but they need to offer much more than the Tories did.

skybluetony176

The diverting is in place so not sure we will ever find out.

Seemed a nonsense, flippant statement to make in the first place. He might actually be correct if he’s assuming that the US uses the UK for transhipment around the EU (don’t know one way or the other personally) but if anything you’d think that would be an argument against leaving the EU as that’s shipping business that would leave the U.K. post brexit simply because it would have to.

I struggle to see what the gain would be shipping something destined for mainland Europe via the U.K. from the US given as the import rules are currently the same in Felixstowe as they are in any other EU port but if there is one surely brexit will lose that gain. If indeed there was one.

martcov

They lose their vote or leave.

That is undemocratic.

They lose their VETO not their VOTE. In other words they accept the Parliament of MEPs and majority voting in the second chamber where they have voting rights but no veto.

So who has lost what vote? Please answer and not dodge the question.

Astute

Seemed a nonsense, flippant statement to make in the first place. He might actually be correct if he’s assuming that the US uses the UK for transhipment around the EU (don’t know one way or the other personally) but if anything you’d think that would be an argument against leaving the EU as that’s shipping business that would leave the U.K. post brexit simply because it would have to.

I struggle to see what the gain would be shipping something destined for mainland Europe via the U.K. from the US given as the import rules are currently the same in Felixstowe as they are in any other EU port but if there is one surely brexit will lose that gain. If indeed there was one.
I gave the link explaining. It was a government site.

Then I asked why is it Rand say the best thing would be a USA EU UK deal?

Users who are viewing this thread