The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (55 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Sky Blue

Quiz question - what’s the highest 52% or’48%?

Was Labour annihilated in the 2017 election?

Did you or did you not go round telling other posters to crawl up various arseholes?

Did you not claim that only the opposition could initiate an early GE?

Could spend a few days on these fascinating questions dude

Astute

Have you seen G admit he was wrong on any occasion?
I have pulled him up on things.

I can name several on here that state things as the truth but just go quiet for a bit when caught out. Or look dir something that slightly backs them up.as evidence.

Brighton Sky Blue

I have pulled him up on things.

I can name several on here that state things as the truth but just go quiet for a bit when caught out. Or look dir something that slightly backs them up.as evidence.

I respect people more if they can hold their hands up when they get things wrong. I don’t think you’d even find a Tory MP who would argue they haven’t cut spending in the last 10 years. They almost wear it as a badge of honour

Astute

I respect people more if they can hold their hands up when they get things wrong. I don’t think you’d even find a Tory MP who would argue they haven’t cut spending in the last 10 years. They almost wear it as a badge of honour
So do I. That is why it gets me going whenever someone tries to rewrite history.

What we need is a party that is a medium of Labour and the Tories. 'New Labour' was supposed to be this. But it ended up as the Tories in disguise. A train wreck waiting to happen.

skybluetony176

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Oh come on. Horses love horse racing and it doesn’t matter how many fact based reports of drugging horses so they don’t die of pulmonary embolisms, or fact based evidence about them being an animal with flight instincts that run in a herd, or that they’re a sentient animal so they feel pain when being whipped you provide they just fucking love it. That’s why they keep running when the jockey falls of, none of the above is true. It’s just stuff that “slightly” backs me up as evidence. Besides, Astute found an article written by a pro racing journalist who’s scientific evidence of horse racing not being cruel is that if it was more people would be protesting at the gate when he arrives at a meeting. True story.

Sick Boy

Several of us commented about it...& I saw it covered on BBC News.

I also doubt his comments would have any positive impact for Boris & co, nor negative for Corbyn & co.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

After all of this I think that Farage's priorities are quite clear from all of this and none of them have the UK at the top - the way he speaks with such authority despite never been an elected an MP is quite frankly bizarre.

SkyblueBazza

After all of this I think that Farage's priorities are quite clear from all of this and none of them have the UK at the top - the way he speaks with such authority despite never been an elected an MP is quite frankly bizarre.
Maybe we should all shut up then?

Sick Boy

Maybe we should all shut up then?

Yeah because speaking to the masses via television and radio and trying to force a no deal for the benefit of the rich elite is just the same as talking about it on a football forum.

skybluetony176

Depends on if the 48% is on one defined outcome and the 52% an accumulation of almost endless undefined options......
Leave means leave. Which is why we have the leader of the unofficial leave campaign telling the leader of the official leave campaign that his leave deal isn’t leave. #weknowwhatwevotedfor

Grendel

Depends on if the 48% is on one defined outcome and the 52% an accumulation of almost endless undefined options......

Ah so everyone who said yes has an identical view on Europe going forward do they? Did they in the lee koi’s referendum do you think?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Ah so everyone who said yes has an identical view on Europe going forward do they? Did they in the lee koi’s referendum do you think?

So had we voted remain do you think we'd still have parliament three years on arguing over what remain meant? Or had two elections based around it? Fact is the ambiguity over leave is much much bigger than that of remain.

Sick Boy

So had we voted remain do you think we'd still have parliament three years on arguing over what remain meant? Or had two elections based around it? Fact is the ambiguity over leave is much much bigger than that of remain.

Especially considering the opt-outs that we’re agreed had the country voted leave of the ever close union and not being involved in Eurozone bailouts.

Brighton Sky Blue

So do I. That is why it gets me going whenever someone tries to rewrite history.

What we need is a party that is a medium of Labour and the Tories. 'New Labour' was supposed to be this. But it ended up as the Tories in disguise. A train wreck waiting to happen.

Labour has the right policies but has messed up on Brexit which at its heart is a Tory creation.

Astute

We would still have had some trying to make out that we should have another go at it because of the lies leading up to the referendum.

If there is one thing I have learned from Brexit it is the word 'leave has several meanings. If you are leaving something you need to put a full description in or nobody will know what it means.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We would still have had some trying to make out that we should have another go at it because of the lies leading up to the referendum.

If there is one thing I have learned from Brexit it is the word 'leave has several meanings. If you are leaving something you need to put a full description in or nobody will know what it means.

As has been pointed out before it's fine if you don't care where you go. If you do you need a destination.

Astute

As has been pointed out before it's fine if you don't care where you go. If you do you need a destination.
Next time I leave my house I will try the window instead of the door :smuggrin:

My point is still the same. Many Tory MP's voted on the agreement with the EU otherwise they risked getting kicked out the Tory party. This means many more want to remain than voted to agree to the agreement. On top of this where do the parties stand?

Where do the parties stand on Brexit?

Grendel

Like quoting Gs racist posts back to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they weren’t my posts a mere reflection of the EU leaders views

Grendel

Grendel

Apart from they were your own direct quotes.

No they were statements to invoke an outraged response and then when the quotation was displayed we could see the toe curling retreat

Sick Boy

No they were statements to invoke an outraged response and then when the quotation was displayed we could see the toe curling retreat

In reality you’d made similar statements to the ones you tried to use against Juncker - the two of you would probably get on well.

Grendel

In reality you’d made similar statements to the ones you tried to use against Juncker - the two of you would probably get on well.

Any evidence of that? Don’t see you ever labelling Junker in such a way

Grendel

Just arguing black is white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no I made a comment you jumped on racist bandwagon and I immediately showed you the source of it - it’s funny then to see the snivelling backtracking

Users who are viewing this thread