The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (83 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

This is perfect:

View attachment 13159

To be honest, reading that I was ready to be dismissive. But then remembered what impact a couple of angry young men and a YouTube channel can have these days. Hmmmm. I really hope we don’t find out.

I hope so too but having spent a lot of time there during the troubles I recognise some of the language and attitude bubbling to the forefront.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wouldn't worry too much. If you can out run a shopmoblity scooter you should be ok.
Is that because you think a certain group of voters are all disabled either physically or mentally ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why would someone mentally disabled need a shop mobility scooter?
So there's absolutely no connection between the function of the brain and motor skills, including the ability to walk or general mobility. How about a brain injury caused by an accident ? No ?
And, as it was a deflection, who these people in mobility scooters we all need to run from ?

Last edited:

clint van damme

So there's absolutely no connection between the function of the brain and motor skills, including the ability to walk or general mobility. How about a brain injury caused by an accident ? No ?
And, as it was a deflection, who these people in mobility scooters we all need to run from ?

My response was referring to the videos of the old boy on the shop mobility scooter who was off to riot over Brexit. Spoof videos I may add. Think there may even be a link somewhere in this thread but if you want to read more in to carry on. I couldn't give a fuck either way.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My response was referring to the videos of the old boy on the shop mobility scooter who was off to riot over Brexit. Spoof videos I may add. Think there may even be a link somewhere in this thread but if you want to read more in to carry on. I couldn't give a fuck either way.
My cousin sustained a brain injury in his late 30's after a motor cycle accident and uses a mobility scooter occasioally, so your understanding of the use of a mobility scooter isn't as I know it. I can see your remarks are through ignorance, though of course ,as you say, you don't give a fuck.

clint van damme

My cousin sustained a brain injury in his late 30's after a motor cycle accident and uses a mobility scooter occasioally, so your understanding of the use of a mobility scooter isn't as I know it. I can see your remarks are through ignorance, though of course ,as you say, you don't give a fuck.

My don't give a fuck remark was aimed at you if you decide to read something in to my post that wasn't there.
Sorry to hear about your cousins accident.

Astute

Good morning all.

Can't get away from this Brexit crap in France. Worried Brits and amazed French.

My youngest lad went to school wearing a Union Jack on his first day. They don't have uniforms here. Wife was horrified when she saw it as he was leaving school. But it is now the latest trend.

The latest on Macron is he would refuse another extension if it is anything like the past ones. He has said 2 years or nothing. Time to sort things out properly. No more 3 months leading to another 3 months of inactivity. So will Boris have to ask for another extension? Would 2 years be acceptable?

Off to do the next thing on my family being able to stay in a bit. The local Mairie wants all the Brits to stay. But all districts are different.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My don't give a fuck remark was aimed at you if you decide to read something in to my post that wasn't there.
Sorry to hear about your cousins accident.
Aimed at me ? why ? I was merely pointing out that people with mental disorders use disability scooters in response to your question as to why anone with mental disorders would use one.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Good morning all.

Can't get away from this Brexit crap in France. Worried Brits and amazed French.

My youngest lad went to school wearing a Union Jack on his first day. They don't have uniforms here. Wife was horrified when she saw it as he was leaving school. But it is now the latest trend.

The latest on Macron is he would refuse another extension if it is anything like the past ones. He has said 2 years or nothing. Time to sort things out properly. No more 3 months leading to another 3 months of inactivity. So will Boris have to ask for another extension? Would 2 years be acceptable?

Off to do the next thing on my family being able to stay in a bit. The local Mairie wants all the Brits to stay. But all districts are different.
What I genuinely don't understand, Astute is why we keep going to the EU and getting rejected over and over again, rather than say to the EU "what do you actually want ?" and publish to our citizens what they come up with . As for the Irish backstop, its a complete red herring.
Are the Frenchies at school wearing our flag, or are there lots of Brits there ?

clint van damme

Aimed at me ? why ? I was merely pointing out that people with mental disorders use disability scooters in response to your question as to why anone with mental disorders would use one.

Fair enough. But I think you're misunderstanding my comments since my original post. Or maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly. Either way....

Sick Boy

Good morning all.

My father in law stuck a couple of Union Jack stickers on my car, my Irish parents were far from impressed.

chiefdave

The latest on Macron is he would refuse another extension if it is anything like the past ones. He has said 2 years or nothing. Time to sort things out properly. No more 3 months leading to another 3 months of inactivity.
There's some sense in that. With the shorter extensions the time seems to be spent arguing about what will happen if we reach the next deadline without doing a deal rather than getting on with anything useful.

SkyblueBazza

How would they operate the thing if their brain cannot perform unconscious motor skills?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

djr8369

Good morning all.

I’d imagine 2 years would go down badly over here but it might be the most realistic option. Maybe even make it a deadline to focus minds and have a roadmap to a decision up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How would they operate the thing if their brain cannot perform unconscious motor skills?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Those who may have suffered a stroke for one.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I don't really. But I'll comment if I want. It's a public forum.
More concerned by the shite I've just witnessed on the pitch to be honest.
Are you actually at St andrews while you comment on this ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

HAHAHAHAHAHAH . Yes indeed. Totally forgot where we were !
What's worse is I was following it on the radio. No excuse.

dutchman

Long-sinced banned in Dutch schools as it became associated with right-wing gangs. I forget the name but there's a popular brand of clothing which uses the Union Jack as its label, also banned in Dutch schools.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That said they probably won’t give a really short extension either as it wouldn’t be enough time to achieve anything. Recall that regarding the current extension they said “don’t waste it”. Well the tories wasted almost all of it with an leadership race and then their legal shenanigans and have achieved nothing except to nominate a divide PM who will only make things worse. What I’m saying is they effectively need to give a similar length extension again as we’ve done nothing with the current one.

And what's to say there wouldn't be another leadership election during the next extension?

shmmeee

Long-sinced banned in Dutch schools as it became associated with right-wing gangs. I forget the name but there's a popular brand of clothing which uses the Union Jack as its label, also banned in Dutch schools.

Sat with Dutch person. She says she’s never heard of this and has found nothing on Dutch language news sites about it. Do you have a source?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sat with Dutch person. She says she’s never heard of this and has found nothing on Dutch language news sites about it. Do you have a source?
Do you just happen to be sitting with a Dutch lass right now ?

dutchman

It's YEARS since I read it (long before Brexit) and I think on an ex-pat English language site. I was hoping someone here could tell me the name of the clothing brand? It was very popular at the time.

Are you suggesting I made the story up to prove some point or other and if so what point would that be?

dutchman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread