The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (57 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

You are out of your depth - you are like the annoying school boy at the back trying to gain attention with pointless and irritating remarks

You have nothing to add to this debate. Why don’t you go back to the playground and have a game of hopscotch?

Oh dear. Have you just read back what you actually said and noticed your duplicity and contradictions?

Astute

Yeah, they’re on page 1 and 2, 2 only 2 clicks away.

Using your logic you’ve endorsed those views too.
I didn't say I didn't. It is what is known as understanding what people are saying. Understanding more than the side you want.

It isn't about bullshitting your way through it. You have yet again proved yourself to be doing so. Like today after coming out with your story then posting a link that shows you to be 100% wrong.

The UK is all about freedom of speech. Yet you try your best to stifle it.

Astute

She did a great job. She was given a shit sandwich and managed to get a deal that met the ERGs red lines and held her party together whilst not destroying the economy or the union.

Literally couldn’t have done better. As Johnson is nicely proving right now.
Is he?

You said she did an amazing job. So why did nobody want what she offered? What is amazing about that?

Grendel

In which seat? And that’s the point.

No the point being made was a 50 50 split on Brexit - several parties offer several versions of remain - only one is likely to offer any kind of leave

Grendel

For voting against his government?

Yeah, let's sack every MP who votes against their government...

So you don’t agree with proposed deselection tactics by Corbyn of MPs not sharing his vision?

NorthernWisdom

So you don’t agree with proposed deselection tactics by Corbyn of MPs not sharing his vision?
I don't.

Unlike you to try and swerve the subject away from Johnson's obscenely gung-ho craziness, and disregard for all expert opinion and his country's interests.

Unlike you to try and avoid the fact that there is an attempted purge of the Conservative Party of anything close to moderation, the ramifications of which could be felt for generations.

Unlike you to ignore the casual disregard for parliamentary sovereignty, and Johnson showing himself time and again as a buffoon who in normal circumstances would be sacked from every job going. Alas, a posh accent and some comic timing is all it needs, it seems.

Grendel

I don't.

Unlike you to try and swerve the subject away from Johnson's obscenely gung-ho craziness, and disregard for all expert opinion and his country's interests.

Unlike you to try and avoid the fact that there is an attempted purge of the Conservative Party of anything close to moderation, the ramifications of which could be felt for generations.

Unlike you to ignore the casual disregard for parliamentary sovereignty, and Johnson showing himself time and again as a buffoon who in normal circumstances would be sacked from every job going. Alas, a posh accent and some comic timing is all it needs, it seems.

Boris Johnson will be very centrist in policy - he’s got no Tory values, will happily throw money around, will be liberal over drug legislation if the need arises and will happily support the lazy and the indolent

His actual social and economic policies will make Blair look like a far right extremist

This im sure is going to cause you to choke on your corned beef sandwich but Johnson will want to be a man to all people

It’s also interesting that He’s control is akin to that thatcher and Campbell (who was really the prime minister) and they lasted for a decade each in power

NorthernWisdom

but Johnson will want to be a man to all people
Michael Gove said:
Forty-eight per cent of the country voted to remain. Their voices need to be listened to, their hopes incorporated in our plan for the future. That doesn’t mean giving in to the much smaller number who want to overturn the decision and frustrate Brexit.

But it must mean that none of us Leavers should try to make our perfect Brexit the enemy of the common good.

But we didn’t vote to leave without a deal. That wasn’t the message of the campaign I helped lead. During that campaign, we said we should do a deal with the EU and be part of the network of free trade deals that covers all Europe, from Iceland to Turkey.

Leaving without a deal on March 29 would not honour that commitment. It would undoubtedly cause economic turbulence. Almost everyone in this debate accepts that.

EU tariffs on food would hit farmers; new trade frictions would harm manufacturers. We would get through it, of course — we’re a great and resilient country. But jobs would be lost in the short term and none of us can be blasé about the damage leaving without a deal would cause.

We would also be open to criticism from those many Remain voters who are prepared to compromise and leave with a deal, but don’t want to depart without a deal, that we’d preferred our perfect to their good. They could argue we’d preferred ideology to inclusivity. Given the fragility of faith in our politics at the moment, it’s not a course I’d want to take.

djr8369

Boris Johnson will be very centrist in policy - he’s got no Tory values, will happily throw money around, will be liberal over drug legislation if the need arises and will happily support the lazy and the indolent

His actual social and economic policies will make Blair look like a far right extremist

This im sure is going to cause you to choke on your corned beef sandwich but Johnson will want to be a man to all people

It’s also interesting that He’s control is akin to that thatcher and Campbell (who was really the prime minister) and they lasted for a decade each in power

I believe it when I see it. Two problems, firstly what he says and what he does are very different things. Secondly his plan to stay in power involves either purging or driving away the moderates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Project fear.

39492.ashx

It's being done for all the people, it's in all our interest.

Thankfully man of the people Jacob Rees-Mogg is on hand to dismiss it all Jacob Rees-Mogg Rows With Doctor Who Wrote No-Deal Brexit Yellowhammer Report - LBC

SkyBlueDom26

Removing No deal off the table, i hope Hammond and his other twats are happy!! Gives us the weakest hand now when trying to negotiate a better deal which we probably could get

skybluetony176

No the point being made was a 50 50 split on Brexit - several parties offer several versions of remain - only one is likely to offer any kind of leave

A) there’s only one version of remain.

B) several parties offer several versions of leave. The Tory Party is even offering two versions on their own.

C) which seat is important. Didn’t May increase her vote share and reduce her number of seats? Boris could win the popular vote but if the numbers are concentrated in leave voting traditional Tory strongholds it counts for nothing.

SkyBlueDom26

Its gonna be close ain't it, whats everyone thinking then Lib Dems with Labour or the brexit party with the conservatives

shmmeee

Philip Hammond is the biggest snake going, Boris needs to sack him ASAP

Purge the unbelievers!!!

He’s been reselected by his constituency and is a former chancellor. If he’s not Tory enough for you the party is fucked. Like proper fucked. Like everyone pretended Labour would be under Corbyn fucked.

Sick Boy

I didn't say I didn't. It is what is known as understanding what people are saying. Understanding more than the side you want.

It isn't about bullshitting your way through it. You have yet again proved yourself to be doing so. Like today after coming out with your story then posting a link that shows you to be 100% wrong.

The UK is all about freedom of speech. Yet you try your best to stifle it.

Whereas you’re regularly accused of misunderstanding people and then avoid debate by having a tantrum about a poster and Bradford away.

The only one who bullshits and twists what people say on this thread is you.

Astute

I think I’ve decided what I want from a GE: hung parliament with Johnson losing his seat. Just for the lols.
At least you could tell us how much of an amazing job he has done once he has gone .

Astute

Whereas you’re regularly accused of misunderstanding people and then avoid debate by having a tantrum about a poster and Bradford away.

The only one who bullshits and twists what people say on this thread is you.
Have you forgotten that everyone has read what you have put?

I'd love a debate. But one based on truth. So that counts you out.

Users who are viewing this thread