The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (59 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

Germany of course has very little ability to bomb anything having had the worst defence minister in their lost war history according to the Germans

Remind me what does she do now?

Grendel

Yes, quite. It would be, but that is not my position.

So you think an Eu army could force troops in a war with Putin against NATO directives which could bring a world war with the US likely to be fighting against Europe?

Grendel

All opposition parties want to reverse some decisions, the flawed ones, or at least amend them. That’s why they are called the opposition.

Which are a minority

Grendel

martcov

So you think an Eu army could force troops in a war with Putin against NATO directives which could bring a world war with the US likely to be fighting against Europe?

Carry on making things up. I am not saying anything, apart from there has been no talk of doing away with NATO, but people are wary of what comes next from Trump on the subject.

martcov

I’ll ask for a third time had he had a criminal conviction

Doesn’t alter anything. He won’t be convicted for this crap either.

He has been sacked twice for lying and is constantly exposed for his lies. He has constantly lied to and betrayed his wife and his mistresses.

But, he has not been convicted. That makes him honest or what?

Grendel

What nonsense.

So you think revoking a treaty that 83% of the voters at the last election voted for is not an act of autocracy over democracy?

Grendel

He has been sacked twice for lying and is constantly exposed for his lies. He has constantly lied to and betrayed his wife and his mistresses.

Has someone had a criminal prosecution amongst the recently elected Eu hierarchy?

martcov

So you think revoking a treaty that 83% of the voters at the last election voted for is not an act of autocracy over democracy?

That’s a red herring ( or maybe these days .. a Kipper). The parties are not like your BXP which stood on one issue at the EU elections. To read into it that everyone who voted labour did so because they wanted to leave and it had nothing to do with a surge in popularity of Corbyn is really pushing the limits of credibility.

Grendel

So lies and affairs make people unfit for office?

Grendel

That’s a red herring ( or maybe these days .. a Kipper). The parties are not like your BXP which stood on one issue at the EU elections. To read into it that everyone who voted labour did so because they wanted to leave and it had nothing to do with a surge in popularity of Corbyn is really pushing the limits of credibility.

How many stood on revoking article 50?

Grendel

Yes. What has that got to do with BoJo the Clown‘s latest blunder or your anti German racist comments?

So what’s worse in your view — a criminal or a non criminal

martcov

Because it is a sneering elitist attempt to usurp democracy - it’s exactly how Nazi Germany would behave

NAZI Germany came about by targeting a perceived enemy, discrediting the government, calling the press lying press, calling the authorities the enemy of the people, spreading propaganda, staging mass rallies all over the country with theatrical presentations with patriotic music with the leader, a man of the people walking through chanting crowds with their arms held in the air...

Seem familiar?

martcov

Germany of course has very little ability to bomb anything having had the worst defence minister in their lost war history according to the Germans

Remind me what does she do now?

Germany is not interested in bombing people. VderL has a program to put together and carry out. Let’s see what happens. I’d rather have her in charge than BoJo.

Grendel

NAZI Germany came about by targeting a perceived enemy, discrediting the government, calling the press lying press, calling the authorities the enemy of the people, spreading propaganda, staging mass rallies all over the country with theatrical presentations with patriotic music with the leader, a man of the people walking through chanting crowds with their arms held in the air...

Seem familiar?

Yes it sounds like the remain campaign

Grendel

It wasn’t an issue. Corbyn had a manifesto which appealed to many younger voters.

Did it? How many young voters voted for him as a percentage of the total?

SIR ERNIE

The racist twats on here...

You really are one nasty little piece of work aren’t you.

I don’t believe there’s a single racist on this forum yet you regularly throw the deeply offensive term around at anyone and everyone from the safety of your keyboard.

Would you say it to these cov supporting ‘Racist Twats’ if they walked into your Strongbow Pub in Kiel?

Grendel

It’s stupid shit like this that puts me off coming to this thread. Grow the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The notion of the revocation of article 50 as a single act without a democratic process is totally anti democratic - it’s not me that needs to grow up.

Have you read Savouris book on the EU which I believe successfully argues that the Eu project is the 4th Reich?

djr8369

An absurd and obvious attempt to accuse the opposition of what you are guilty of.

I see you’ve been paying attention to your facist friend Trump.

Grendel, occasionally you speak sense. It’s just a shame you’re such an angry, racist bigot who too often follows his darkest urges rather than his brain.

djr8369

The notion of the revocation of article 50 as a single act without a democratic process is totally anti democratic - it’s not me that needs to grow up.

Have you read Savouris book on the EU which I believe successfully argues that the Eu project is the 4th Reich?

Revolving A50 doesn’t go against the vote it just removes the time pressure.

Have you read any books on the flat earth theory? I understand they successfully argue the world is flat.

martcov

Have the remain side said „enemies of the people“, discredited the government ( besides criticism), organised rallies with e.g. air raid sirens to invoke a wartime us v them atmosphere, theatrical event style stage presentations whereby the sheep have to wave blue lights in the air whilst chanting the leader‘s name or asked their members to send their „youngsters“ to see war films with a heroic message?

Wigmore is on record for admiring NAZI propaganda methods. And the leader used the set up of a Nazi poster for his Breaking Point poster.

Banks has said he „led people up the garden path „ to get the result.

And you ask me about remain? FFS. You criticised Tony for one time voting for the Leader when he was leader of UKIP.

Now you are a proud BXP voter, partly responsible for the motley collection of dodgy businessmen now elected as MEPs.

djr8369

Have the remain side said „enemies of the people“, discredited the government ( besides criticism), organised rallies with e.g. air raid sirens to invoke a wartime us v them atmosphere, theatrical event style stage presentations whereby the sheep have to wave blue lights in the air whilst chanting the leader‘s name or asked their members to send their „youngsters“ to see war films with a heroic message?

Wigmore is on record for admiring NAZI propaganda methods. And the leader used the set up of a Nazi poster for his Breaking Point poster.

Banks has said he „led people up the garden path „ to get the result.

And you ask me about remain? FFS. You criticised Tony for one time voting for the Leader when he was leader of UKIP.

Now you are a proud BXP voter, partly responsible for the motley collection of dodgy businessmen now elected as MEPs.

Yeah but the remain camp want to usurp democracy by having another vote that isn’t tainted by illegal activity.

Oh how awful.

martcov

I don’t believe there’s a single racist on this forum yet you regularly throw the deeply offensive term around at anyone and everyone from the safety of your keyboard.

Would you say it to these cov supporting ‘Racist Twats’ if they walked into your Strongbow Pub in Kiel?

We have a policy. The same sort of people are members of the HSV Supporters Club. My pub is the official HSV Supporters Club Pub in Kiel. We have the football slogan „ show racism the red card“ as our motto. We cannot stop people having their opinions. We don’t want to stop them. But.. if they start on about racism or Nazi themes, they are automatically ejected. The same would apply to any City fan coming to my pub.

I come from the era when „Paki bashing and queer bashing“ were part of the football scene. I am not naive and I can sense that some on this forum know more about this than is healthy. It would be naive to think that CCFC is a haven for angels.

martcov

An absurd and obvious attempt to accuse the opposition of what you are guilty of.

I see you’ve been paying attention to your facist friend Trump.

Grendel, occasionally you speak sense. It’s just a shame you’re such an angry, racist bigot who too often follows his darkest urges rather than his brain.

I agree that Grendel occasionally talks sense. Others on here virtually never talk sense. At least they have an excuse, but Grendel should actually know better.

martcov

No. And I am not bothered as the EU has nothing like the concept of the 3. Reich. To be a Reich you have to have an emperor or some figurehead. E.g. Queen Victoria, Empress of India or Kaiser Wilhelm. You also have a country as ruler of colonies. Nothing like that exists.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Careful Ernie. Two more of these in quick succession and you'll be labelled a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread