The EFL is back (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I think it’s great
Godden featuring a lot! Thought we’d have seen Hamer a bit more!

It’s nice that we’re seen as one of the big boys again! I seriously think that by the end of the window, we’ll be in a position to really challenge for even the automatics!

Perhaps I’m getting a bit too excited here…

TomRad85

Godden featuring a lot! Thought we’d have seen Hamer a bit more!

It’s nice that we’re seen as one of the big boys again! I seriously think that by the end of the window, we’ll be in a position to really challenge for even the automatics!

Perhaps I’m getting a bit too excited here…
I only think 3 teams have a better set of players than us and thats the relegated teams, i'm struggling to see who else has a better group. We just have to go for it and hope it doesn't go completely to plan for the relegated teams, which often happens tbf.

napolimp

I only think 3 teams have a better set of players than us and thats the relegated teams, i'm struggling to see who else has a better group. We just have to go for it and hope it doesn't go completely to plan for the relegated teams, which often happens tbf.

Absolutely, not only do we have a quality bunch of players (although I have reservations about our 2 new forwards), we also have possibly the best manager in the league who will surely get the best out of them.

wingy

I wouldn't mind seeing the second half of last season replicated over the whole season barring the 4-0 comfy results.
Harder watch but something reassuring about the rhythm and inevability of that.

Users who are viewing this thread