The Edge giving it large on Twitter (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

In response to: @Craggs21: @WilliamEdj23 try not to turn like a bus then. And stop waving for offside every time the ball is played over, it makes you look weak

He put: @WilliamEdj23: @Craggs21 you are absolutely right,how come i didnt realize this earlier? Thanks for the informations. ;)

In response to: @richieb1983: @WilliamEdj23 please just tweet when you perform #notgoodenough

He put: @WilliamEdj23: @richieb1983 did u have to follow me,or did you choose to? #justaskin

Covstu

it annoys me when people have a go to try and provoke a reaction out of a player, then get upset if they get something they don't want to hear. I thought he was quite composed and he is right, you don't have to follow him!!

Certainly not 'giving it large' as the thread suggests.

Macca

Not understanding who is saying what to who and why?
Is someone could translate that wound be splendid

Covstu

Not understanding who is saying what to who and why?
Is someone could translate that wound be splendid

in a nutshell you have two idiots; craggs21 and richieb1983 who are having a good at edie for tweeting after the defeat and telling him he is not good enough.

Flying Fokker

In response to: @Craggs21: @WilliamEdj23 try not to turn like a bus then. And stop waving for offside every time the ball is played over, it makes you look weak

He put: @WilliamEdj23: @Craggs21 you are absolutely right,how come i didnt realize this earlier? Thanks for the informations. ;)

In response to: @richieb1983: @WilliamEdj23 please just tweet when you perform #notgoodenough

He put: @WilliamEdj23: @richieb1983 did u have to follow me,or did you choose to? #justaskin

Are you a chav?

Steve.B50

Not giving it large, get off his back.
Support every player, they are footballers, a pat on the back will work better than any insult.
My view on the Edge is that he he is genuine and does actually care about the team he plays for, look how much charity work he does locally.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just don't get what "tweeting" is all about. Follow you, follow me? Sounds like sexual predators! :pimp: (or a song by Genesis!)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Not exactly giving it large, just people on twitter trying to get attention for themselves by trying to wind players up.

D

Deleted member 4232

Stupid thread. The guy is responding well to critics. That.is.all.

What pathetic tweets (think that's how you spell it) if I got that sort of abuse when I had a bad day at work I would look for another job.

Do they really think Edge doesn't know what level he has played at and we let one goal in, surely the problem is the huge amount we miss at the other end.

What happened to win together lose together.

Nick

Administrator
Why close it?

It just shows the whole stupid fan attitude who think it is ok to abuse people but as soon as they even look in their direction the players should be sacked.

Anybody remember the outrage when Kilbane had a go at that fan?

The Edge dealt with it really well I think.

Users who are viewing this thread