The drum and the blue Peugeot (1 Viewer)

Is that anybody on here ? Made me laugh before and when I passed you on the A14 yesterday were you banging the drum in the car ? Lots of arm waving !

PUSB

Otis

And wouldn't it be almost impossible to have the drum on your lap with the steering wheel in the way?

Well spotted Otis! It was in the boot or back seat......I am assuming their were long sticks attached to the back of the drivers head so perfectly safe.

oscillatewildly

Otis, you're putting up too much of a technical 'wall' to explain away the operation of 'drum man' whilst mobile. I think you'll find the chap in question was formerly the (sole) member of a one man band. We are all, I'm sure, familiar with the operation of the drum in such a set up?
It's true, he is guilty of some erratic acceleration and braking but it's all done to a steady rhythm.

Otis

Otis, you're putting up too much of a technical 'wall' to explain away the operation of 'drum man' whilst mobile. I think you'll find the chap in question was formerly the (sole) member of a one man band. We are all, I'm sure, familiar with the operation of the drum in such a set up?
It's true, he is guilty of some erratic acceleration and braking but it's all done to a steady rhythm.

Ahh, I think I understand now. Not so sure about all the cymbolism though.

Users who are viewing this thread