The drive and ambition has just left the building and were are facing grim times (1 Viewer)

Skybluescotland

RR,GH, JE and the likes have left and so with them the energy and drive that is vital to any club. We have a group of pretenders shipped in by siswho and with a quick cheque of a few quid to the ex players they have their feet under the table and are here to keep the books straight while they find an exit door pronto!!

Every good player will be gone come next season and the club will be scaled back to the bone.

PUSB.

rob9872

Could be worse mate - you could be in Scotland :)

Nick

Administrator
I will still be foolish enough to be up there on a Saturday. :(

Would SISU really want us relegated though? I can't believe they would be that stupid..

sky blue john

• Spot on SBC. some of our fans seem to think its all rosey in the garden we have 7 games untill oblivion. Sisu will sell everthing they can never mind what long term damage to club and squad. They will obviously try to hang on to the beginning of next season before going into admin once they have banked our share of league tv money and season tickets. In the backgound they will be running up all manner of debts by not paying any bills. I wouldn't be surprised if Sisu announce they are owed 50-60million by this time. Even though Sisu have stopped investing the amount owed to them will continue to rise at a phenominal rate the reason for this is the interest they are charging the club for the money they have already invested. To them it doesn't matter if they don't get all this money back whatever they don't get back they can offset this amount against tax on other investments that are making a profit on in the uk. So not only are they screwing over cov fc, fans the clubs suppliers but also our government which then effects money our councils can spend on services.

smileycov

Facebook User
Christ john, who took the jam out of your doughnut!!!

Or maybe being business men, they will see a way of getting investment in, get us promoted and make a profit.......or is that against the "bad men" image.
We are playing good fotball, lets see where that takes us, they might be!

I for one will keep supporting and deal with only FACTS when they appear and leave hearsay and gossip to others.

TheRoyalScam

Unfortunately what sky blue john says is very possible...............:blue:..............even administration in 2007, or even today [yes, today!] would be better than the ultimate fire-sale at the start of next season.

sky blue john

Or maybe being business men, they will see a way of getting investment in, get us promoted and make a profit.......or is that against the "bad men" image.

I for one will keep supporting and deal with only FACTS when they appear and leave hearsay and gossip to others.

Well smilleycov when you get the facts from Sisu it will be to late !!!!!!!!!!!
What I am saying is be carefull don't get your season ticket for next season untill you know where the money is going.

Skybluescotland

We have some facts now that the old board have let the cat out of the bag and told us just how the owners have been holding back the club due tho there LACK of ambition and funds.

If you think that 3 or 4 bods from here there and anywhere have more desire and energy to get CCFC up into the Prem than Hoff, RR, JE did then maybe you can share why you belive that?

smileycov

Facebook User
All i am saying, is dont write us off at the moment.....john's post was all doom and gloom not only about cov, but the goverment and the nation itself, haha!! i just want to wait and see what the board plan to do, i cannot believe they will sell everyone just to keep us going through the summer., knowing this would result in no season tickets and no fans, with certain relegation to follow.....doesn't make sense to business men thats all.

Skybluescotland

Siswho want a clean business with balanced books so they can exit.

They are not Cov fans, {not one of them} so going up or down is not part of the issue

Everyone with any skyblue blood has walked. JE, RR, GH and the team the RR brough in have gone to.

Top commercial men who knew their hands were tied and were only going to fail.

I wont stop backing my club ever but i know when i have been led up the path.

JE sold Siswho to us and he must feel sh*** right now, Hence his lack of comment.

He did rate RR though and was right to do so because RR could spot a player with the help of Thorn (another RR man)

doodlebug

I would love to see SISwho gone and people who care about the club take over and have the clubs best interests at heart, but as much as it pains me to say it.... I can't see there being a summer take over.

IMHO, Plus points:
We play in a very good stadium
Lots of potential, with some good young players

Bad points:
We don't own the Ricoh
Seem to still be a 'selling' club

I hate to say it, but the City isn't the most glamorous of clubs.... even on The Championship (on ITV) City are usually one of the last teams to be shown.

Maybe it's just my scepticism, but I can't see it happening :(

Users who are viewing this thread