The display at the herbert gallery (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone been to it?
Gonna take me dad next week, thought it would kill an hour or two

Otis

Someone said they went and it just made them feel worse about our current predicament, so I may wait until the dust settles a little.

Johnnythespider

I went a couple of weeks back, enjoyed the fans comments dotted about the walls and the fact that you can add your own, there is also a large screen with snozz and some of the team recalling there memories of the cup run and the final. i'd say allow about an hour, that was plenty of time for me and my lad. ;)

mark82

Nearly went this weekend when I was back in Cov. May give it a try when I'm back next month.

Delboycov

I went yesterday as a bit of therapy after the massive low I felt Saturday. Yes it was emotional and the realisation of how far we've fallen since the 3rd best day of my life (after the birth of my 2 kids) was a real shock to say the least but came away more positive than I've been for a while. I realised that we are a great club and a great City and with fans whose spirit and passion is a match for any team in the country. Being shafted time and time again takes it's toll but SISU or anyone else won't ever break our spirit completely and I really believe we'll be back. I thought it was excellent and I'd recommend it to all City fans. It isn't just about 87 as there's some fascinating stuff about our history in general.

WestEndAgro

Went on Thursday, didn't have as much time there as I would have liked, but I did really enjoy it.
The memories came flooding back, so sad to see how far we have fallen. I went to every game during the cup run, amazing times, I genuinely can't ever see those happy days returning.

City till I Die

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread